Chapter 51: Sticks and Stones?

Sorry, but I just love One Direction memes

Anna's Pov

"Guess what today is?" I spun in circles with my arms swinging by my side towards David, where he was still grabbing books out of his locker. As I approached him, I started getting dizzier and unbalanced by the second. Everything stopped around me when two hands were placed on my shoulders.

"Anna! Are you crazy?" He gasped out, looking somewhat shocked from my sudden action of stupidity, but also amused. He dropped his hands from my shoulders and hugged me gingerly as a greeting. "I swear, the things I do for you."

"Y-you..did nothing." I shrugged off and slurred. Everything felt tipsy to me, like I could feel the world spinning on its axis, but I was held down by David. I lazily placed my arms around his frame and snuggled my face into his shoulder.

"Oh really? So if I weren't here you would've not just crashed into the lockers behind me? I bet if I didn't stop you, you would have slaughtered the whole student body with your lanky arms."

"No, I wouldn't have." I pridefully protested, but was caught by surprise when arms disappeared from my grasp and I fell forward. I crashed into a body, but then looked up when I found a smirking David with an eyebrow raised.

"Fine, maybe I would." I mumbled. "Whatever."

"Oh, what were you saying while you were spinning?" He snatched the last book and his locker and closed it shut. We started walking side by side to my advisory class, but I sometimes stumbled over my own feet.

Stupid headache. Literally, I could make a two thousand word list on the "stupid" complaints I have about myself.

"Well, I was planning to hype you up for your game today with a remarkable unbelievable unfathomable question, but I guess it backfired."

"It sounds like you were planning to propose."

"No, stupid." I smacked his arm playfully. "At least, well, when the time comes I will expect that you will do it."

"Haven't I already?"

"That proposal was awesome, so I'm expecting something of the best of the best."

"Wow," David rolled his eyes. "I don't know whether to feel flattered or feel like you're using me for gifts."

"I'd joke about it right now, but it was seriously very impressive. I'm lucky to have you." I stood on my tippy toes to kiss her cheek, sighing as I see his face tint with redness.

I had a feeling that someone was watching us from afar, and I turned around to see disgusted faces from a random group of girls behind us. It surprised me a bit, since I was expecting Ava or Louis, and I felt a twinge of hurt form. I shugged it off, but the feeling still lingered.

We finally arrived in front of my advisory room, and we both hugged eachother briefly. Well, if you count David squeezing the life out of me while I tried to wiggle my way out of his grip hugging, then yes.

"This is harassment! Murder!" I screeched, but it didn't stop the blond boy from spinning me around like a rag doll. "Sir, that is impolite! Outrageous behavior!"

"Love you too boo." He finally placed me down in my feet, and I definitely wanted to kiss that smug smile off his face.

So I did.

"Wha-" David stood surprised as I placed my lips on his then turned around and starting walking. And can I say, I could hear some very inappropriate language. Like I said, I was in a relationship with an outrageous thug.