Zanevis-My Street-(Part 5)

Travis' P.O.V.

It was in the morning and I just woke up, when I heard Laurence yell "WE HAVE TO GO TO APHMAU'S HOUSE TO HAVE A SLEEP OVER!!!!!!!!!" "Ugh, could you be any louder?!" I heard Dante yell. I got off my bed and got dressed in my normal clothes. I went upstairs and there was an invitation to a sleep over, from Aphmau. So now Laurence has proof he wasn't lying and just yelling for no reason. Garroth and Dante came down a minute later. Laurence (as usual) made us breakfast. Then Garroth and Laurence went to a bakery, Dante went to visit Nicole, and I went to Zane's house. I knocked on his door and he answered and let me in. "Where are the other guys?" he asked. "Dante's visiting Nicole, and Garroth and Laurence are at a bakery." I answered. I don't know if Zane's going to the party do I? I'll go if he's going, if not... then I won't go. "Zane are get an invitation to Aphmau's sleep over?" I finally asked. "Yeah, why?"he responded. "No reason the guys and me just got it too... Also, because I don't want to go without you." I could tell I was blushing, but I don't care any more. "Y-You what? Ugh, I didn't want to go, but I have to now." Zane said. I got him to stutter? Well probably got it from Garroth, the "Stutter Prince". We just had some fun for the rest of the day, since the sleep over was tomorrow. I went home before any one else, so they won't ask where I went. Then the night was just normal, I'm glad Zane's going. For me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>.< I'm so glad I got this done today, I almost went off schedule! So I have a poll on to do Zanemau or Garence/Larroth as my next ship. So you can go on Google+ to vote! But be careful! There are three the first two were mostly Garence AND Zanemau. The final on will decide it all! So have a nice day! ^~^