Garrence- Love Story

Garroths P.O.V.

We were both young when I first saw you, I close my eyes and the flashback starts. I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

I was standing on my castle's balcony as the air blew in my face and as my luscious blonde hair flew. I'm about 26 years old and I sighed, closing my eyes and started to have flashback to when I was about 17.

See the lights, see the party, the gowns, see you make your way through the crowd and say hello.

I was at Vylad's birthday party, he was turning 14 today and I was speaking to my best friend Aphmau. Then I turn my head around when Aphmau told me "Hey, there's someone heading our way behind you Garroth!". A man with milk chocolate brown hair, emerald green eyes in a fancy black suit was indeed heading our way and smiled at us. He took my hand and said "Hello Prince Garroth."

Little did I know, that you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles and my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet." And I was crying on the staircase, begging you, please, don't go.

I blushed lightly and we had started a conversation but soon we were dancing the night away and laughing with each other. After the party I told him "You have permission to return." and told him where my balcony and room was and a secret way to get there.

The next day he was throwing pebbles at my balcony and I laughed as I let him in, but soon my father, Garte, found out that he was here. Father took the man out of my room and I heard him say "Stay away form Garroth." and then "Leave." I ran out "Please don't let him leave!" I pleaded to my father. My father shook his head and the man was heading off as I ran after him, I dropped at the staircase crying out to him "Please, don't go!". He just replied with "I can't, but remember my name. Laurence Zvahl."

And I said, "Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, it's a love story, baby just say yes.

I grabbed his arm and said "Laurence Zvahl, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, it's a love story, baby just say yes." He whispered to me "Meet me at your garden at night, 11 P.M. sharp."

So I sneak out to the garden to see you, we keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew. So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while.

Later that night I snuck out to my garden and find Laurence sitting on a rock and I tap his shoulder, he turns towards me. But we keep quiet since we would be dead if anyone found out what was going on. Laurence whispers to me very quietly "Close your eyes, escape this place for a little while." and I listen. I close my eyes and think of things that could happen in my life and smile as I feel Laurence hug me and give me a small kiss.

'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter. And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet". but you were everything to me, I was begging you, please don't go.

Then we both heard some rustling, I opened my eyes and we both looked around franticly trying to find a spot to hide in. But then my father comes into view and panic flows through my body, "Stay away from him, I told you that didn't I?" he asked Laurence. Laurence nodded an turned to leave, but I grabbed his arm once again and begged for him to stay. "Please don't go!" I begged, Laurence turned to me and whispered to me 'I'll return my Garr Garr." I nodded and let go of his arm.

I smirk and sing lightly to him "Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all there's left to do it run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, it's a love story baby just say "yes" " He blushed lightly, though I blushed more, I headed off following my father back to the castle.

Romeo save me, they're trying to tell how to feel. This love is difficult, but it's real.

I space out in boredom as another woman enters the room, all I could think of is Laurence Zvahl and pleading in my head for him to save me. I love him, but my father is trying to get me a suitor for when I become the ruler of O'kasis. I sigh quietly and continue to attempt to pay attention to what's going on.

Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story, baby just say "yes" Oh, oh

"Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess." Laurence told me as he rubbed my back calming me down slightly as I hugged him tightly. I nodded as to tell him that I understood and he placed a kiss on my head and I smiled brightly up at him.

I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around/ My faith in you was fading, when I met you on the outskirts of town.

I sighed as Laurence had finally come into my view, I put on a smile and waved to him and he ran to me. Laurence picked me up and twirled me around, he's been coming more later than usual and less often. Maybe he's fallen for another and doesn't want to hurt me? Plus, it's been two years of us doing this, and we're still not married? I know this sounds like I'm desperate but really?

And I said

"Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you, but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think." I asked and trailed off sighing. Then He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said "Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress. It's love story, baby just say yes." he asked.

I felt tears of joy spill form my eyes as I yelled out "Yes!!!" and he quickly got up and put the ring on my finger. I hugged him tightly and kissed him as we both cried happily, and Laurence spun me around.

"Oh, oh ,oh ,oh~ 'Cause we were both young when I first saw you~" Laurence and I sang the last lyrics of the song we made up dedicated to how we got together. He places a soft kiss o my lips and I giggled afterwards. I pulled him into a hug and we ended up cuddling right there in my meadow.