Zanvis-My Street-Part 6

Sorry that I haven't been updating this stuff, I've been reading fan fictions and I'm tired as hell right now so yeah -_-|| Any ways enjoy you read! ^~^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zane's P.O.V.

I don't really know why I'm doing this anymore, Ahp has been bothering me like she's an INSANE  person. She keeps on "shipping" me and Travis, and I don't like it. It feels like she actually knows we're dating and she's trying to give everyone else hints to it. Her slumber party is tomorrow and I already have everything packed, basically one bag of junk. I just want to go back in time and say that I didn't want to go. I swear if she's going to play truth or dare and do something to "makes her ships sail". Ugh, I'm sleepy anyways, better go to sleep for Ahpmau's slumber party.

*The Next Day*

Zane's P.O.V.

I woke up to a bunch of loud banging to my door, so I just dragged myself downstairs and open the door. It was Garroth, and he had some one behind him. This was before the slumber party, so we might have a new "friend" to join. "Zane! Guess who came back to see us?!" Garroth yelled insanely at me. "I don't want to Garroth and you are loud, it's still the morning." I told Garroth. Garroth suddenly moved to the side and I saw Vylad standing there, "IT'S VYLAD!" he yelled again. We all had our "brotherly bonding time", as my mother calls it, and they left. I did my usual morning routine and then called Travis, hoping no one was with him. "What up Zaney~Cakes?" was the first thing he said when he picked up. "Zaney~Cakes? What kind of nickname is that?" I said back. After that all we spoke about was Ahpmau's slumber party and how we think it'll go. I was not ready for it, but at the same time I was ready to go, I was ready to go for my Travis.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! Finally got it done! Ur welcome everyone and sorry I didn't post XD. I was busy and stuff, I'll try to make another chapter. -_-|| Anyways hope you guys had a good time, have a nice day! ^~^