A Simple Group Date! 6 (Finale Thing)

Just a question, do you guys know any books of Garroth and Laurence being Dan and Phil? Cause I swear I read one where the author put  then in scenarios in Phil Is Not On Fire 8

Gene's P.O.V.

After a shit ton of screaming and squeezing and comforting, the movie was over and Zenix could finally relax. The problem was, that we either had to deal with flies around our bed OR we have to get out of the pile of softness and throw out the trash. "You can stay, I'll throw out the trash." I said and started to get up, but Zenix pulled me back down. "Just get Sasha to do it." he said and went back to trying to pile all the things on top of each other. 

So I did, and Sasha told us that she's not our mother but she'll do it just this once since she made Zenix absolutely petrified. When she did Zenix and I got buried under the blankets, like Zenix said he almost drowned or something. "Hhehlgp i think I'm draning Bwnsn" (Legit typed that with my eyes closed except "drawning" was darning and it sounded too mush like darling) Which I figured he meant "Help I'm drowning Gene", so I had to pull him up a little bit cause he's smol.

I started to kiss him all over, I kissed his cheek, his head, his nose, his lips, his neck, his hands, his stomach, everywhere. And then we ended up cuddling, his leg over mine and his arms wrapped around my neck while my arms were around his waist. That's how we fell asleep, under  a mountain of blankets, pillows, plashes, and stuffed animals. Cuddling, full of food, and not okay cause we just watched a horror movie before.

But that's okay, cause the next morning was great.

Thanks guys for reading!

�。*。�~�xXx。�。*。Have。��。a wonderful day..�'*。.�¨¯'*�。。�