Vylante-Oneshot

!Smut Warning!

Vylad's P.O.V.

"The Demon Queen Of Highschool has decreed it. She says Monday, 8 A.M., I'll be deleted. They'll hunt me down in study hall, stuff and mount me on the wall"

I walking aimlessly around since Ein told me that on Monday exactly at 8 A.M. he'll hunt me down in Study Hall that he knows I'll be at. He told me that I'll be "deleted" form this world. It was quite a horrifying thought to behold but he didn't care much.

"Thirty hours to live how will I spend them? I don't have to stay and die like cattle. I could change my name and ride up to Seattle. But I don't own a motor bike- Wait."

I was still deciding what I was going to do while I could still live, I could just leave this dump while I still have the chance. But of course there's a flaw in it like everything I come up with in my life. Then I had an amazing plan that just suddenly came to my mind, and it had no flaws.

"Here's an option that I like, spend these thirty hours getting freaky! Yeah!"

I loved the idea and started to skip towards a certain bluenette's house extremely happy and excited.

"I need it hard, I'm a dead girl walking! I'm in your yard, I'm a dead girl walking!"

I finally got to Dante's yard and fixed myself up and went up to his window so I could go int without having to be noticed by anyone else in his house. Especially not Gene, cause he might get me to leave since he's no fun at all though I know who he likes.

"Before they punch my clock, I'm snappin' off your window lock. Got no time to knock, I'm a dead girl walking!"

I had no time to knock anyways, then I snapped off his window lock and started to climb in. Luckily he was already on his bed, that was convenient but also lucky for us.

"Vylad! What are you doing in my room?" Dante asked surprised as he noticed me, I climbed onto his bed and said "Shhh!! Sorry, but I really had to wake you. See, I decided I must ride you 'till I break you!" I sung as a reply. Then I added "Cause Ein said I gots to go, your my last meal on death row . Shut your mouth, and lose them tighty whities! Come on!" He seemed surprised but he was blushing as well as I crawled over his body.

"Tonight I'm yours, I'm a dead boy walking! Get on all fours, kiss this dead boy walking! Let's go you know the drill! I'm hot, and pissed, and on the pill!" I exclaimed. He then Pinned me to the bed and was on all fours, at least he listened to me.

"Bow down to the will, of a dead girl walking!"

"And why are you doing this again?" Dante asked me after he kissed me, "Honey you know, you know, you know, it's cause you're beautiful. You say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there! In here, it's beautiful, let's make this beautiful!" I sang as he blushed. Then he looked at me seductively and said "That works for me huoh-!" I cut him off my kissing him lustfully. (I CANT STOP LAUGHING)

"Yeah! Full steam ahead, take this dead girl walking!" I sang as we started to get undressed. "How'd you find my address?" Dante asked although I ignored him. By this time we were only in our boxers, I flipped him over onto the bed and sat on his lap. "Let's break this bed, rock this dead boy walking!" I sang as he slid off our boxers. "I think you tore my mattress!" Dante said, but once again I had ignored him completely.

"No sleep for you, better chug that Mountain Dew!" I told him and kissed him quickly, " Okay, okay!" he replied and he did quickly. I threw the bottle across the room and sang "Get your ass in gear, make this whole town disappear!" and grabbed his ass. He moaned quietly, which made me blush more, and said "Okay, okay!".

"Slap me" I sang and put him hand to my cheek, "Pull my hair" I sang and put him other hand on my hair and kissed him. Once we broke apart I said "Touch me there" and put his hands on my cheeks , "and there" I said and put his hands on my hips. "And there!" I moaned out as I put his hands on my member. He blushed harder, "No more talking!" I told him "Whoa!" he exclaimed as I started to grind against him.

"Love this dead boy walking!" I moaned out as I put his member inside me, "O-o-kay-kay!" he moaned out as I started to bounce up and down.

"Love this dead girl walking!"

"Yeah, yeah!" we moaned out, "Oh, oh!" I moaned out, "Wait, wait!" Dante managed to moan out. I kissed him to shush him up and continued to bounce. "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" we moaned, and I gripped Dante's hair "Ow!" Dante said and wince more a moment. Until I started to bounce faster, "Yeah!~" we both moaned out as we both came.

((I'm soooooooo incredibly sorry for whoever read this, and incredible reader requested a Vylante chapter and I wanted to do this based on Heathers. So I apologize, Imma make another to make up for this awful chapter ;^;||))