Summer was torture

I'll post some of the bs that I wrote based on other shit for extra classes and shit, I have more stuff/fluff ready after this. I just feel guilty about not posting, might as well post something. Also, there's probably a bunch of mistakes since these were written as ass-o'clock in the morning

"I understand you're worried, Andy, but you can't go alone. It took three of us to even get her to leave us!" Jess tried to reason. Andy ignored her and had already turned around, "I'm going to at least try to save my mother, even if it costs me my life." Jess had tried to reason with him enough, but she already knew she couldn't stop him. "I'm so sorry," she muttered and collapsed, thinking he'd die.

Andy weaved his way between trees and vines as he continued to his use-to-be kingdom. Andy was fuming, he couldn't believe that Jess would let his mother die to Ivy. He'd thought that Jess of all people in that village would understand the situation he was placed in. But he had to get back on track, if he had to save her alone he'd have to concentrate on a plan. He had to get there before sundown, and he could only hope he would get there in time.

As he walked deeper into the forest he heard gruff and deep voices from the next clearing. He carefully pulled out his diamond sword and slowly peaked at the situation. "Stay away from my little brother!" a taller boy screamed as a younger boy hid behind him. Two men stood in front of the two boys, Andy recognized their outfits as they were from the bandit camp near the village he was a guard of. "Bandits," he mumbled under his breath, he watched for a bit as to see what was happening. "Hand over your money kid, or you'll both die. It's a lose-lose situation here."

The taller boy had a stick clutched tightly in his hand, while his younger brother was hugging a small bag of money. A bucket of water was beside the older brother, both of the boys were trembling. Andy stepped out from behind the vines, his sword up and glinting from the sunlight shining through the leaves. "Hey, you leave the boys alone. I can already tell you can barely fight, so run off or I'll cut you," he threatened. The bandits turned around, horrified of the threat, low and smooth voice, and dangerous glare. "U-uh, we, um, I, bye!" on of the bandits stuttered, before running off, his friend soon joining him.

The brothers didn't relaxe much though, they stayed in the same position and stayed on guard.Andy smiled warmly and slid his sword into his sheath, "It's alright, you can return home now. I'm sure your mother is very worried about you both." The older brother relaxed after a few seconds, he smiled and picked up the bucket of water. "Thank you, mister, I can't repay you right now, but once I'm older and become a strong guard like you, I'll make sure to protect you!" Andy chuckled at his enthusiasm, "I'm sure you'll make a fine guard, the way you stood up to those mean with such bravery proves it."

The boy smiled brightly and ran off with his brother trailing behind him, and they looked back every once in a while to make sure no water fell out. Andy smiled before remembering why he originally was in the forest, and frowned at the thought. He continued to venture into the forest, and soon started to jog lightly. But, not even a few minutes after he had started to jog he heard more rustling from behind some bushes. He slowed down and slowly walked towards the bushes the sound was coming from.

He quietly pulled out his sword, and walking towards the bushes and trees surrounding the area. He started to push the bushes out of the way, he noticed golden wings and claws. Soon enough, a familiar wyvern came into view and a smile broke out on Andy's face. "Raven?" Andy called out, the wyvern got up on his legs. Andy's eyes dilated, he was bewildered at Raven's size after fifteen years.

Last time he saw Raven, he was the size of an actual raven, and now Raven was taller than him. "Andy, we've grown in these long years and yet I still owe you too much for you taking me in." Andy's expression softened as his sword returned to its sheath, "Well, you could fly me to O'khasis, my friend," Andy offered. Raven glared at Andy, "We're not friends, I only owe you two or three favors," he told Andy. Andy chuckled and hopped onto Raven's back as the wyvern's wings spread out, and soon, they were flying above the trees.