Zanvis-My Street-Part 7

And another chapter for the day cause I'm trash and I didn't update a lot so I owe you guys for staying patient XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Travis' P.O.V.

It was 1 hour until the slumber party, and I was so exited probably cause Zane was going and it felt like FOREVER since I've seen him. We're all ready and I think that Garroth might have packed TOO much. I keep hearing Laurence complain about Garroth's over-packing and how Dante's really messy.  We're all pretty excited to go to Aphmau's slumber party, I don't really know why. I'm just excited for my Zaney~Cakes. Well, I'm going to have to wait out 1 hour of DESPERATION. 

*1 Hour Later*

Travis' P.O.V.

FINALLY! It was time to go to Aphmau's slumber party, and I was probably the most happiest out of the guys! When we got there, we were the first ones there do we needed to help out. Garroth took care of the set up of the place, Laurence the cooking, Dante the baking and I stay on watch for other people. I waited and waited, when I finally saw Zane with with some one else, I asked "Zane, who's that?". He just answered "Go ask Aph." I loved how he never liked to talk to anyone. So I did ask Aph, she said "Oh! That's Vylad! Zane and Garoth's younger bro, I invited him at the last minute yesterday." So now I know Zane and Garroth have a younger bro, but why didn't they tell me? I didn't care anymore, everyone was here, and I knew Aaron was not there but he was usually late. So it didn't matter, but now this is where the fun begins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I loves cliffhangers <3  Have fun living through this, I'm sorry XD. Might do one more tomorrow. Anyways, have a nice day. ^~^ (And I might make another book thing for the UT/Undertale fans ^~^)