Zanvis Oneshot

Aphmau's P. O. V.

Zane and I were hanging out in my room for once playing with My Little Horsies, "Travis' here!" Aaron yelled from downstairs. I made a face of confusion since he doesn't really come to me much. Zane groaned at the mention of his name, "Hey Zane, do you like him?" I questioned. One is cause I ship of and two is because he is defonatly bisexual and maybe even gay.
"N-no I don't! Why would I like that stupid b- idiot?!" he said, rather quickly. Though no one else knew it, other than his brothers, I knew he watched anime. He loved anime, and anime got him into shipping. I guess he was gonna say "baka" which I would've answered to with "TSUNDERE", which I think he would be. Like Katelyn, I giggled at my thoughts as Travis came him and Zane made a seemingly comfused face. "Hey guys, what're you giggling at Aph?" he asked as he closed my door.
"Yeah, what are you laughing at?" Zane asked, "Nothing, nothing!" I said simply and patted the seat next to Zane and I. "Why don't you come play with us?" I asked and Travis nodded and sat where I patted. "Can't we play a different game?" Zane asked, and then I got a brilliant idea. "We could play confession!" I exclaimed, and Travis asked "Who goes first?". I was determined to get these two to pove achp her cause OTP!!!

Travis P. O. V.

"Why don't you?", "Alright then" I replied and tried to think of something to confess. "I'm bi." I simply said and Aphmau seeemed to smile a bit wider. I gave her a confused look, "Next is Zane!" she said and we looked at him. "Umm,.. I like someone as in I want to date tyem like." I felt my heart break a little, cause I was sure it wasn't me for some reason. "Aaron and I are getting married one July third!" Aphmau said and Zane and I clapped for her.
But now it was my turn again, but I didn't know what to say at all. Then I thought of something to say, "I don't like Katelyn anymore!" I said. I heard Aphmau say "Yes!" under her breath and that confused me more. But then it was Zane's turn, and Aph gave him a little nudge. Then Zane took deep breaths, in and out, in and out again. I watched as he stuttered out "I-I-love you... T-Travis!". I blushed a bit and went closer to him, his eye (s) went wide as his hands went up in defense. I gently put them down and saw that his eye (s) was closed shut tightly. I pulled down his mask and kissed soft lips.
It felt amazing and Zane gave a little, adorable squeak but he soon melted into the kiss. I put my hands on his waist and he put his hands on my neck. Then I heard screaming and squeals from some girls but I tried to ignore them.

Kawaii~Chan's P. O. V.

Kawaii~Chan heard Aphmau~Senpai yelled from her room "ZANVIS IS KISSING!!!". Then Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn~Sama both ran to her house. We busted onto her room and screamed and squealed at the sight with Aphmau~Senpai. ZANE~KUN AND TRAVIS~KIN WERE ACTUALLY KISSING!!! AAAAAAAAAAH!!! ONE OTP DOWN AND FIVE MORE TO GO!!!

(Garrence, more Zanvis, Zanron, Daaron, Zene, Zanemau, or random sad story?)

(Horrible picture I drew months ago)