I'm Trash For My AU ;u;

Third Person P.O.V.

"Wait, what?", confusion laced in her voice as she asked the question, which only made Aphmau giggle. "Everyone's been working hard, I think they deserve a break. Especially you Kate," the woman repeated watching Katelyn's confused and surprised expression. Then it slowly morphed into a slight smile, "Fine," she huffed. Aphmau smiled and got up to leave to inform the others of this decision. 

Aphmau walked past doors to a staircase leading down, she headed down to Lucinda's magical chamber. "Lu Lu! Could you send out a message to our friends and tell them to meet on the third floor, last door to the right?" she called out. "Of course!" the witch yelled back and Aphmau ran up to the room she had referred to. Katelyn was already sitting on a couch that was sky blue where she sat and brown on the rest of it. 

Aphmau took a seat beside her, making the part of the couch where she sat a nice lavender color. The room had a large rug that was round and was grey and fluffy, there was a table that was black in front of them and a couch on the other side. Speakers and other electronics were on the upper right-hand corner of the room. Two extra couches were beside the two couches facing each other. Katelyn then got up and moved the table to a corner in the room and sat back down waiting for the rest with Aphmau.

The silence was broken when a familiar pair of white and red shoes made noise as the owner entered the room. They were also having a conversation with another man, who was taller than the other. "Hi Dante! Laurence!" Aphmau exclaimed scaring them half to death, "Don't do that Aphmau!" Dante exclaimed. Aphmau giggled, and Dante flopped on the couch across from the girls. Laurence rolled his eyes and kicked Dante playfully, "Get up you bum," he said looking down at the blue-haired male.

Dante makes a face as if he was thinking and then responds "Nah," and stretches out on the couch. Laurence chuckles and sits on Dante's legs, "Ow! Get off! I'll get up dammit!" Dante exclaimed. The four others in the room laugh as Laurence gets off Dante, "Irene" Dante mumbles and swings his legs off the couch and sits up. The rest of the couch turns back to brown as the place Dante was sitting on stays blue.

Laurence sits beside him and the seat turns a light green color, Kawaii~Chan, who's been watching the whole thing, sits beside Katelyn. After that the werewolf squad files into the room and happily sit on the rug and have a conversation about random nonsense. "So why are we here Aphmau~Senpai?" Kawaii~Chan asks looking at Aphmau. "I'll explain when Lucinda and Vylad gets here," the woman responded leaning back on the couch. Then a voice jump scares the people in the room, "Hi! Sorry I'm late, potions had to finish brewing," the orange-haired witch says holding her white staff and sits down.

"Who are we waiting on?" Lucinda asks, oblivious of Aphmau's earlier statement form before she magically teleported into the room. "We're waiting on Vylad, where even is he that he's so late?" Blaze asks out of curiosity. The people around him mostly shrug when the door opens once again, and in comes the brunette everyone was waiting on. "Where were you? What took you so long?" Katelyn asks. 

Obviously angered from waiting so long she crosses her arms, "Forest, meditation," Vylad responds simply and sits on the couch across from Lucinda and to the right of the girl's couch. "Alright! We're having a full day of relaxation and fun since you all worked so hard!" Aphmau exclaims smiling widely. "Wait, what?" Laurence asks the same words as Katelyn, "I know right?" Katelyn replies.

Aphmau rolls her eyes and continues, "I have some special activities for us to do. First we can just have a nice conversation while doing each other's hair!" 

Laurence's P.O.V.

I rolled my eyes at Aphmau's silly idea and sigh, Kawaii~Chan jumps at the idea and immediatly grabs at Katelyn's tight ponytail. "Ah! K-Kawaii~Chan! You're pulling too hard!" she exclaimed and holds her hair as to stop the meifwa. "Sorry Katelyn~Sama! Kawaii~Chan got a bit excited!" the woman giggled. I sigh once again as Aphmau begins to braid Lucinda's hair, Dante, Vylad, and I just sit awkwardly.