Danvissss

Song lyric oneshot, I have two other drafts that I wanna work on but this was the quickest to make =p

Dante's P.O.V.

See you blowing me a kiss

I look across the room to see Travis breath in and out, he then winks and blows a kiss at me accompanied with a sly smirk right after. I smile and give him a thumbs up, which he responds by smiling widely and turning back to the board.

It doesn't take a scientist, to understand what's going on baby 

I turn back to the papers on my desk and close my eyes, I sigh and run my fingers through my hair to relax myself. I pick up my pencil and start doodling a familiar male on an extra piece of paper that I had. I sighed once more and put down my pencil as I heard the teacher assign the class a page to do in the textbook. 

If you see something in my eyes

I start to think of him and I feel my face heat up slightly and my stomach does some flips that you'd see in the Olympics. I look up at Travis, who was miraculously looking at me and I quickly turn back to the assignment. I pick up my pencil and start working, while hoping that he didn't see the feelings that lingered in my eyes.

Let's not overanalyze

Hopefully he didn't try to over-analyze it if he did see, questions start running through my mind like the Flash. I struggle to finish the assignment that was given with the distraction of my crush, and the questions running around. After a bit I manage to calm myself down, and I told myself that I was over-analyzing things.

Don't go too deep with it baby

We head out of class and Travis asks me, "Hey, when I looked into your eyes, kinda awkward to ask, but what was that look in your eyes?" My eyes widen, but I quickly compose myself and smile down at him. "I was trying to demonstrate what a girl should look at like like!" I exclaim and put some of my stuff in mu locker while grabbing some stuff as well.

So let it be, what it'll be

"Oh, o-okay! Hah," he says, I feel pain when I see his sad expression, even if it was just for less than a second. I wanted to tell him so bad, but I'll just let my relationship with him be what it is for now.

Don't make a fuss and go crazy

I shake my head when we depart, and decide that I'm probably going crazy from this silly crush on him. I sit down at my desk in the back and hold my head and shake it back and forth, just to make sure I won't throw a fuss.

Over you and me

I lay my head down in my arms as Garroth and Laurence sit next to me, I groan when I feel a hand on my back. "I'm so fucking dead!" I exclaim and bury my head in my arms even more, I hear the two trying to comfort me and I can tell that more of my friends were coming over. "C'mon Dante, this isn't like you! You don't usually make a fuss over a stupid crush!" Katelyn exclaims and crosses her arms. 

Here's what I'll do, I'll play loose

I avoid Travis for the next class and I try to concentrate on getting him a girlfriend, maybe then he own't ever catch onto my little crush. "If you like someone then you have to make sure that they like you back first, so make good impressions and seem like the best!" I tell him. He smiles and nods, "Got it!" he says and writes it down in a little notepad.

Not like we have a date with destiny

I sigh as I put my books and papers on my desk, "Oh please, can we be destiny?" I ask and close my eyes to imagine the future we could have together. I sigh and doodle little drawings of him and sign our names together in a heart. I rest my head on my hand as I slip the paper into a secret compartment in the desk.