Jeremy 4

After texting Gio my number, I got back to my dorm and I was almost too happy to sleep, Gio was different than any dude I've ever met; he like wasn't afraid to admit that he loved comic books and comic book movies, he grew up in the suburbs but still had this hood appeal to him. But even with all the good I seen in him last night, I was still a little wary most dudes started off perfect and in the end they showed there true colors besides I wasn't sure if I was ready to jump into another relationship. I walked into my room and saw Matt laying across his bed completely naked..... I hope he didn't sleep like that because I really didn't need any distractions and judging from the looks of it there were about eight, just ten feet from me........ I started getting my stuff ready for the day making as little noise as possible when someone started banging on the door. Matt didn't move as I crept over to the door, Quinton pushed his way inside took a second to admire Matt then sat on my bed.

"Okay so I need details; Was his dick as big as rumored? Was his stroke game on point? Did he have you speaking in tongues? Was it a complete waste of time? When's the next date? Was he better than Darius or worse?" Quinton said in one breath.

"Umm...... we didn't have sex and it wasn't a date." I said looking at him like it was crazy.

"Boy please my mother always said 'If the sun beats you home then it's a date'. So how'd it go seriously?" Quinton asked and I almost said I couldn't wait to see him again but stopped myself, I wasn't sure about Quinton yet.

"It was coo..... nothing special we just talked." I said.

"Sure Jeremy..... but listen I got some info from a friend and I know exactly what we're doing today so get some sleep and I'll be here at noon. Okay bye." Quinton said getting up and leaving before I could protest.

"Damn what time is it?" Matt said sitting up and looking at me.

"A little after eight, you seem like you had a good night." I said smirking at his naked body.

"Yeah good lookin on staying away, my girl didn't leave until around six....... so you just missed her. Ayy let me get your number so I can text you whenever I have her over, I mean you seem coo but I'm not comfortable with someone being in here while I'm fucking." Matt said.

"Well I'm tired and I'm about to head to bed." I said jumping laying down and closing my eyes and Gio once again invaded my thoughts.

A couple hours later I was awaken to the sounds of someone banging on the door and I swore to myself that if it was Quinton I was going to kill him. I rolled outta bed and stumbling over to the door, I opened it to find some pretty white girl standing there and for a second I thought she was lost.

"I'm sorry is Matt here?" She asked I turned around and saw that Matt wasn't in the room and shook my head. "Oh well......" She was cut off by Matt wrapping his arms around her and kissing her neck.

"Baby this is Jeremy my roommate, he was just leaving. Weren't you Jeremy?" Matt said shooting me a look that was damn near begging. I looked at my watch and saw that it was close to 12 so I might as well get ready for whatever Quinton had planned, I nodded my head and grabbed some clothes before walking to the showers.

I didn't know what Quinton had planned but he seemed a little too excited, we pulled up to this house about twenty minutes from campus and got out. I looked around noticing a bunch of cars parked all over the place.

"Where are we?" I asked nervous.

"Just trust me I promise it'll be worth it...... how good of an artist are you?" Quinton asked and I looked at him like he was crazy. "It doesn't matter let's go." He said pulling me to the door and knocking twice, some white dude with dreads opened the door and lead us into the basement where a bunch of people were sitting around with easels.