Jayden 49

I knew once my eyes met with Papi's there was going to be an argument, but I was at least going to get my nut off first hell there was no point in stopping now that I was caught. Thirty minutes later I was walking Taylor out and when she tried to kiss me I pulled away, this was a one time thing....... okay maybe like a two time thing, I was still pissed at her but I needed another distraction. My dad was waiting for me at my car today and well, it really fucked up my head and I needed to temporary distraction and Taylor was more than willing to help me out. After Taylor left I walked back inside where Papi was sitting on the couch drinking, he had another glass sitting there and pushed it towards me as I sat next to him...... I already knew this was about to be a deep conversation because he had pulled out the Jack Daniels knowing it made us both emotional.We were half way through the bottle when Papi finally decided to speak.

"Just so we're clear, everything I'm about to say is only because I love you. You're my brother and if Gio or Angelo were in the same situation I'd tell them the same thing..... but Jay you're weak as fuck." Papi said looking at me.

"Yeah..... I know." I said feeling my throat starting to burn and I know it didn't have anything to do with the alcohol. "It's just I seen Samuel today...." I said calling my dad by his name.

"Damn Jay why didn't you say something? What exactly did he want? I mean why would he choose now to pop up?" Papi asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know but today wasn't the first time I seen him, it's actually the second and every time I see him I run back to Taylor because....... hell I don't even know maybe I'm looking for a distraction, or maybe it's because she's got this hold on me but I thought I would be able to handle this....." I said wiping my eyes.

"Jayden you know full well you could've come to me and Gio about this, hell we know more about your feelings towards that nigga than anyone and we could've help you through this and if you wanted we could've took turns beating that niggas ass. You didn't have to run back to that bitch who doesn't mean you any good." Papi said.

"Look you got your own issues with Angelo and everything else, plus Gio is going through it with his family I didn't want to burden y'all with my problems." I said.

"Nigga we are your family, me, Gio, your grandparents we're all the family you need. So don't try to pull that not wanting to burden us shyt, because you know if you need ANYTHING we got you..... like right now, I got the best piece of ass I've ever experienced waiting for me but I'm here with you because you need me right now." Papi said heated, I started to reply but Gio walked in with a bag over his shoulder and looked at us.

"Damn y'all drinking Jack what happened?" Gio said sitting his bag on the ground and grabbing a glass.

"Fill this nigga in while I go call Que and tell him I won't be able to make it." Papi said getting up and walking back to his room. I filled Gio in on everything that's happened and he sat there quietly.

"So yeah.... that's why we're drinking." I said as Papi walked back into the living room.

"You should've came to us Jay, not run back to that chick that was sucking Paul's dick not twenty feet from where we're sitting." Gio said looking at me. "So let's just talk about it tell us everything no holding back Jay." He said and that's what he did for most of the night, sit around talking about our feelings like a bunch of bitches..... but it's exactly what I needed, after all that what I needed was my brothers not Taylor.

The next day despite a massive hangover I was in a good mood, I was hanging with my boy Kyrese who I've been avoiding since our last conversation. I was still a little nervous about being around him since he heard me yelling in my sleep but for the most part he didn't bring it up, in fact he acted like it never happened. As we walked through campus I was starting to wish I had some gloves, it was so cold my breath hung in the air.