Quinton 61

I don't know how I slept through all the arguing and fighting, but when I woke up the next morning Jeremy gave me a recap of everything that went happened; Gio jumping into the lake naked, Kendall exposing Julian, Carlos and Julian fighting, then Steve and Nik fighting over something stupid, Gavin cussing everyone and Jayden....... poor Jayden I felt so bad for him it's like he couldn't catch a break and he was such a sweetheart thankfully Kyrese stuck by his side the entire night keeping him from doing something crazy. We walked downstairs and noticed everyone was sitting around not talking to each other, I look at Carlos who was staring at Julian like he wanted to beat his ass. So much for a peaceful trip, Carlos walked over to me and grabbed my hand before leading back upstairs, we got to the room and he pushed me up against the wall and sticking his tongue in my mouth. We finally broke apart and Carlos gave me 'the look', all I could do was shake my head.

"Good morning baby." Carlos said and there was something about his deep raspy voice with some Spanish flavor that my dick jump with joy. "I'm glad to see you up though just so I can fuck you back to sleep." Carlos said smiling, I pushed him away gently and looked at him; he had a small knot on his forehead and his knuckles were scrapped up.

"Did you have to fight him?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"He attacked me I was just defending myself, why are you even worried about that nigga?" Carlos asked and I could tell he was getting pissed.

"I'm not worried about him, I just don't want you feeding into his bullshyt Carlos. It's best just to ignore him." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"That's easier said than done.... look I'm sorry for beating up you boyfriend, you forgive me?" Carlos said smirking and I grabbed his dick and started squeezing it tightly. "AHHH AAHH I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY...." Carlos yelled and I let go of his dick.

"If you ever say some stupid shyt like that again I'll..........." My thoughts went hazy as Carlos dropped his shorts revealing his beautiful thick dick. "What are you doing?" I asked trying to pull my eyes away from his dick, but couldn't.

"That shyt hurt now I want you to kiss it and make it feel better...." Carlos said licking his lips. "Nah I'm bout to get in the shower, you wanna join me." Carlos said pulling me close to his body.

"Nah I'm good messing with you would only lead to me sleep all day and I've gotten enough sleep to last me all break." I said kissing him. "Maybe we can take one later though." I said, Carlos nodded before walking away and I couldn't resist grabbing his muscular ass.

"Ayy what I tell you about touching my ass?" Carlos said turning around and pushing me against the wall.

"One of these days you're going to let me get those cheeks." I said laughing as he kissed my neck.

"Maybe on our  fiftieth anniversary but not before then......" Carlos said smiling. "Or maybe sooner if your boyfriend Julian doesn't get mad first." Carlos said laughing and running while I looked for something to throw at his stupid ass. I walked downstairs and saw Gio and Kyrese comforting Jayden who just looked distraught.

"How's he doing?" I asked sitting next to Jeremy.

"Not doing so good, Kyrese is going to take him back to Ann Arbor to get tested. I swear I wanna find Taylor and beat his ass........" Jeremy said looking at Jayden who was crying on Gio's shoulder and even Gio had a few tears in his eyes. "But I'm the last person Taylor needs to worry about, Gavin called Paul and let's just say he is on a warpath......." Jeremy said.

"Quinton could we talk to you for a second?" Whitney asked walking over to me and Jeremy, I liked Whitney she was coo ass fuck but I didn't know why she wanted to talk to me.

"Go ahead, I'm going to check on Jayden." Jeremy said getting up and walking over to Gio and Jayden. I got up and followed Whitney into the basement where Mesha and Kendall were waiting.

"I'm just going to be blunt, have you and Julian ever had sex." Kendall asked and I really wanted to cuss her ass out.

"No we talked for a couple months, then I found out he had a girlfriend and ended it so I don't know where you're getting your information from but it's wrong." I said trying to remain calm.

"I told you that dude was full of shyt Kendall but you still continue to fuck with him." Mesha said rolling her eyes.

"He has good dick, he's a Que and he's got money so it doesn't bother me that he sleeps with dudes as long as he's not cheating on me with a bitch I'm good." Kendall said and I was amazed by her stupidity. "And Julian is the one who said that y'all were fucking." Kendall said slurring her words..... who the fuck gets drunk before noon? Then again she's been drunk this whole trip so it doesn't surprise me. Mesha and Kendall continued their conversation while me and Whitney walked back upstairs.

"I'm sorry Quinton.... I just needed you to prove that Julian was a lying bastard but Kendall doesn't even seem to care." Whitney said quietly. 

"It's coo I got my truth out so she can do with it as she pleases but there is someone I need to talk to though." I said eyeing Julian who was staring at me nervously. I walked over to him and he looked away. "Is there a reason why you keep telling people we had sex when you KNOW we didn't?" I asked trying to keep my cool.

"Because I really wanna be with you Quinton and I figured if I could cause some problems with you and Papi then he want to break up with you..... I really felt we had something special and you gave up on it before we got the chance to see where things could go between us." Julian said quietly.

"So you were expecting me to just sit back and accept the fact that you had a girlfriend and from what I'm hearing you have a little side gig.... were you even going to tell me that you were selling dick? I could've handled the fact that you strip occasionally but pimping yourself out that's where I draw the line." I said.

"But I would've given it all up for you Quinton...." Julian said looking in my eyes.

"Look none of that matters because I'm with Carlos and I love him, I just want you to quit lying to people telling them we slept together when we didn't." I said getting up because the longer we sat there the more I wanted to beat his ass. I walked over to Jeremy, Gio, Jayden, Gavin and Kyrese who were are all packed up getting ready to leave.

"I really wish you were staying bro, but I understand why you have to leave..... call me if you need anything." Gio said wiping his eyes and hugging Jayden. "I love you bro."

"I love you too G' I'll call you when I get back to the house." Jayden said and I could tell by his eyes he hadn't slept much, he gave me, Jeremy and Gavin all hugs and I was surprised to see even Gavin was tearing up. "Where's Papi? That nigga ain't going to come see me off." Jayden said smiling even though I could tell he was sort of hurt.

"He said he was getting in the shower, I'll go tell him your leaving." I said walking away, when I got up to our room I heard the shower running and figured he was still in there. I walked inside and found Carlos sitting on the edge of the sink with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hands covering his face. "Carlos are you....." He quickly turned away from and wiped his face. "Baby, Jayden's about to leave and he wants to talk to you." I said touching his shoulder.

"Jayden will be fine, tell him I'll call him later......" Carlos said with his back towards me, I forced him to turn around and his eye were red and I could tell he had been crying.

"Carlos....." I said he tried to get in the shower but I stopped him. "You need to go see Jayden, he needs you right now." I said and Carlos started crying again.

"I can't.... if I look at him I'll lose it, he needs Gio. Gio is the strong one that can hold it together, I hated that everything bad always happens to my bro and usually I can do something help him but I don't know what to do about this....." Papi started rambling on and I forced him to look at me.

"You can be there for him." I said looking in his eyes, Carlos stared at me for a few seconds before his eyes drifted over my shoulders. I turned around to find Gio and Jayden standing in the door. "I'll give some space." I said walking out the bathroom leaving them to talk. I never realized just how strong the bond between the three of them really was until that moment and if something were to happen to one of them.... I didn't want to think about it, all I could do is pray that everything turned out alright with Jayden......................