Giovanni 74

With New Year's Eve being tomorrow, I had a lot of stuff to take care of today; my dad wanted to talk to me for some reason, then I had to talk to Gavin because that shyt last night was ridiculous and finally I had to deal with Jeremy..... He thought he was slick but Darius called me right after he left, I knew he'd figured out Ezra was involved sooner or later and I also knew he's go to Darius for help. Even though I didn't like Darius I knew he wouldn't let anything bad happen to Jeremy and I couldn't be mad at that, I walked out into the living room and saw Papi playing two games of chess simultaneously against Jayden and Kyrese, I shook my head because I knew Papi was about to destroy them. I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door just as Jeremy was pulling up, I walked over to the car and helped him and Quinton with their bags.

"How was your shopping trip?" I asked kissing him and taking the bags in the house.

"Boring but I also went to see Darius." Jeremy said handing me two more bags and I smirked because I really didn't expect him to tell me this soon. "Don't worry it was just because I needed him to do something for me..... where are you going?" Jeremy asked just noticing I was about to leave.

"My dad wants to talk to me, so I'm about to go over there real quick but I shouldn't be gone too long. When I get back we can compare notes about what Darius said because I needed something from him as well. Love you......." I said kissing him and  walking off. When I got to my parent's house, I sat out in the car for about fifteen minutes mainly because I needed to prepare myself for an argument. Here goes nothing........ I walked inside and was disgusted by what I saw; beer bottles everywhere, pizza boxes on the table, the house looked like a hurricane went through there and I'm pretty sure that hurricane's name was Gavin Sr.

"That you Grace?" My dad said stumbling down the stairs. I looked at him and shook my head this was a damn shame, I was almost embarrassed for him because I've never seen my dad look so bad and my mom had only been gone a couple days.

"Nah dad it's me and you should be glad it's not mom, because she'd be pissed." I said helping him to the living room. "So you wanted to talk to me?" I asked standing up because from the looks of it he had been sleeping on the couch and I refused to sit there. My dad started to fall asleep and I hit his leg. "Dad!" He looked at me and I could see him getting pissed.

"Have you made up your mind yet?" He asked and I should've known this is what he called me over here.

"Actually I have....... I'm not pledging to any fraternity especially not Omega Psi Phi. There's no way I'm going to be in a fraternity that doesn't respect me, my boys or my dude maybe next year I'll change my mind but for right now...... I can't do it." I said looking at him.

"Okay......." He said quietly and I had to do a double take. "Don't look so damn shocked boy, I knew you weren't going to pledge..... you're a lot more like me than you realized, I wasn't big on the whole fraternity thing either...."

"Then why were you pushing so hard for me to pledge. I'm confused because between you, Uncle Chris, Uncle Donte, Denzel, Paul and Gavin why were always pressuring me to pledge if your just going to say okay?" I asked looking at him.

"Because I just wanted to make sure you didn't make that wrong decision............" My dad said falling asleep, I was confused but whatever as long as he was trippin I was going to push the issue further. I got up and started cleaning the house, because my mom would kill both of us if she walked in right now, once I was done I went to meet up with Gavin. I pulled up to the frat house and saw a bunch of dudes standing around staring at me, including Steve and Julian.

"Ya'll got a problem?" Gavin asked walking out the door. "I mean don't all talk at once, y'all staring at my little brother like y'all about to do something." Gavin said and most of the dudes walked back inside except for Julian and Steve.

"Ayy Gavin we'll get up with you later....." Steve said walking away with Julian right on his tail.

"Sorry about that, they're still pissed about the fight. Let's go get something to eat I'm hungry as fuck." Gavin said as we walked over to his car.

"Damn didn't you and Jeremy just get some Waffle House?" I asked looking at him.

"Man that was like six hours ago, what did daddy's punk ass want?" Gavin asked and I gave him and rundown of me and our dad's conversation. "So you're really not pledging?" He asked.

"Nah...... after all that shyt happened with Julian and them I don't wanna be around that shyt. They haven't been giving you problems have they?" I asked.

"Nah they know better, but what would you have done if they were?" Gavin said laughing.

"It would've been me and you against your entire fraternity and I'm pretty sure we could've took them. " I said laughing. "Have you found out what's going on with Paul and Ezra?" I asked and Gavin shrugged.

"Nah but I say we drive to East Lansing and see what's up..... there's no point in holding this shyt off, Paul is a snake and Ezra....... I can't believe I used to be friends with this dude." Gavin said quietly.

"I'm not going to East Lansing...... because that's what Ezra wants, I got a spy that's been feeding me information and Ezra is counting on me coming down there to confront him." I said and Gavin nodded but didn't respond, we went to eat and mostly talked about our family and how we just needed to keep our friends apart because it was clear that they would never get along but neither me nor Gavin would let our friends beef come between what we had......

I walked into the house after chillin with Gavin for a couple hours and Jayden was watching Quinton and Papi play chess with Kyrese sitting next to him, I really hoped they got together because I can see how happy Kyrese made Jayden. I looked at Jeremy and motioned for him to follow me, we got to my room and I started taking my clothes off.

"Has Darius called you yet with that info?" I asked looking for some clothes to put on, but I was also painfully aware of Jeremy staring at my dick.

"Nope..... what I wanna know is when you and Darius started talking about this?" Jeremy asked and he started taking his clothes off as well.

"He came to me a couple weeks ago when he overheard Paul and Ezra talking..... he felt I should know since he knew I wouldn't let anything happened to you." I said looking in Jeremy's eyes. "I hate to admit it but he's not that bad of a person......" I said quietly.

"Ayy Gio....... oh god y'all are naked." Jayden said walking into my room. I covered Jeremy's body with mine and tried to cover my dick at the same time when Jeremy started laughing.

"Don't act like he's never seen your dick before, I heard about what y'all did after......." I quickly kissed him because he swore never to talk about that again.

"Wassup Jay?" I asked looking at him.

"Darius is out there and he wants to talk to you..... he said it's important." Jayden said closing my door, I looked at Jeremy and he was just as confused as I was we quickly got dressed and walked into the living room where Darius was standing nervously.

"I'm sorry for just popping up but I couldn't tell you this over the phone." Darius said quietly and all I wanted him to do was get to the point. "Ezra called me about two hours ago...... he uhh..... he wanted me to give you a message, he said it was for you and Gavin." Darius said looking at me as if he was waiting for me to explode.

"Okay so what's the message?" I asked as my heart started pounding in my chest.

"He didn't say much he just said he needed to talk to y'all about somebody named Whitney." Darius said, I didn't waste any time grabbing my keys and walking the house. I had to get to Gavin and let him know what was going on because I knew if anything happened to his girl and unborn child, Gavin would unleash the gates of hell on anyone who had anything to do with it.................................