Ezra 45

I've known Giovanni and Gavin for the longest time; I remember when Gio broke his arms doing a backflip off the trampoline in my backyard, I remember when me, Gavin and Julian had to beat these niggas ass for fucking  with Gio, me and Gavin both went through the  Beautillion Program together, we had a lot of good times together..... but I also remember Gavin's bitch ass fucking my sister Elana WHILE he was dating my other sister Erin, then dumping her for that bitch Whitney..... so yeah I tried to fuck Gio a few times but so what? Gavin has done me dirty so many times in the past it's only natural that I want to screw him over by fucking with the one person who means that most to him (it doesn't hurt that Gio is sexy as fuck) but I have more reasons for wanting to get with Gio........... I sat deep in thought when there was a quiet knock on my window I looked up and saw Darius standing there and I smiled. At first Darius was just a pawn in my plan to get with Gio, but now he was starting to become like my little brother.

"What's up Ezra, I thought you were supposed to be going home to visit your family today?" Darius asked rubbing his hands.

"I'm heading up there this weekend.... but what's up with you? You seem happy, I take it you're finally over than dude Justin or whatever his name is." I said knowing full well what his name is.

"Jeremy and yeah.... I mean I'm always going to have love for Jeremy but he's happy and that's all I could ever ask for. But the reason I'm so happy is because I'm talking to this dude I met at that Halloween party in Ann Arbor he seems cool and he wants to come chill with him sometime so hopefully me and him can get to know each other a little bit better." Darius said and I nodded.

"That's wassup, well look I'm about to ride to Ann Arbor to meet with Gavin. You wanna ride or you want me to drop you off at your dorm?" I asked hoping he'd come to Ann Arbor with me.

"Yeah I'll ride, I don't have shyt else to do." Darius said and I pulled off. We were about thirty minutes away from Ann Arbor when Darius's phone started ringing, the look on his face told me it was someone he wasn't expecting. "What's up Jeremy?" He asked turning the music down and my ears perked up, this was going to be interesting.

They talked for about thirty minutes, which was more than enough time for me to get the gist of the conversation which was pretty much Jeremy trying to figure out what me and Gio talked about but Darius didn't know because he wasn't paying attention.

"Ayy you want me drop you off anywhere?" I asked Darius and after he gave me directions to the dudes house, I went to meet Gavin. I got to the place and Gavin was standing outside waiting, he seemed like he was in a good mood but knowing him he could flip at a seconds notice.

"Wassup Ezra, I'm glad you could meet me." Gavin said calmly. "Let's take a walk, I don't want everybody in our business." He said walking down the street before I could even reply.

"So wassup bruh? What's this about?" I asked.

"How long have we known each other Ezra? About sixteen years right?" Gavin asked and I nodded. "So you know how I get when it comes to Giovanni right?" Gavin said his voice gaining a hard edge to it.

"Yeah why wassup, did something happen to him?" I asked feigning ignorance. The next second I was pushed up against the wall with towering over me. "So I take it Gio finally came clean." I said smirking at him.

"What the fuck Ezra you were supposed to be my boy, then you turn around and try to fuck my brother? I thought we were better than that?" Gavin asked pissed.

"Yeah we were..... are...... but did you honestly think I would let that shyt slide after what happened with my sisters?" I asked pissed.

"Are you fucking serious Ezra?" Gavin said letting go of my shirt. "I told you Erin is fucking lying I NEVER FUCKED HER!!! And I didn't break up with Elana she dumped me because of the lie Erin told. This is why I never wanted to get with Elena in the first place..... but nah, listening to you, 'bro she really likes you, just take her out a few times you'll be doing me a favor' I should've stuck with my first instinct and said no." Gavin said balling his fist up.

"Don't try and turn this around Gavin...... you were always stealing glances at Elana so don't act like you didn't like her too and chill on calling Erin a liar..... if she said y'all fucked then I believe her." I said stubbornly.

"Whatever Ezra..... the only reason I'm not beating your ass right now is because of our friendship. But I'm warning you right now stay the fuck away from Gio...... consider this your final warning." Gavin said walking off. I stood there for a few seconds fixing my clothes and as I started walking back to my car someone stopped me.

"Come on Ezra you should know better than to piss that nigga off." Julian said walking over to me.

"So you were watching...... that does surprise me in the slightest, so why didn't you stop that nigga when he had me pinned up against the wall?" I said dapping him up.

"Because it's best to let Gavin do what he's going to do...... I think the only reason I'm not picking you up off the ground is because Gavin has someone else he's focusing his energy on. But look me and you should talk I got a business proposition for you that will benefit both of us." Julian said and now he had my interest.

After talking with Julian for about an hour, I had to go swoop Darius and I noticed he was back to his gloomy old self, though he claimed to be over that nigga Juniper or whatever his name is I can tell he's not really which meant I could use him to my advantage.

"So how was your little date?" I asked not really caring.

"It was coo..... but I don't see us going anywhere. I thought if we just talked and got to know each other maybe we could spark something but I'm just not feeling the connection. All he wanted to do was fuck and I'm not really with all that, I like the pursuit. I'm old school I like dating, getting to know the person I like pursuing the person I'm interested in, I don't like it when they make it easy for me." Darius said.

"But you still fucked didn't you?" I asked laughing.

"Hell yeah but still doesn't change the fact that I'm not feeling this dude....... he's not......" Darius said trailing off, I knew what he was thinking and found it to be sad but in a cute way, yeah he should be easy to manipulate.

A couple days went by and I had a lot of stuff to do, after running around most of the day I was waiting for my special guest. I waited for about an hour when he finally called and told me he was outside and I smiled to myself because I knew he wouldn't be able to resist. I threw some shorts on and walked outside and got in his car.

"Aight I'm here so what do you want?" He said pissed.

"Damn we already starting off on the wrong foot, after you drove all this way to see me I thought we could start off at least being nice to each other." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Look I didn't come here for the games aight? So either tell me what's up or get the fuck out my car." He said heated and I tried not to laugh, his ass always did have a temper and I could see he was serious at least until I put my hand on his dick. "I...... ummm...... I thought you wanted to talk." He said nervously.

"I do...... but we don't need our clothes for that, let's go inside and we can talk more openly." I said and I could feel his dick growing in my hand.

"Aight." He said quietly. "But look nobody better find out about this." He said and I smirked to myself.

"You have my word." I said as we got out the car and went inside..........................................