Gavin 11

I'm the type of person who took every relationship seriously, my girl Whitney was the light of my life, my friends/frat brothers were the best friends I could ever ask for, I even considered Jayden and Carlos my little brothers despite the fact that they got on my damn nerves. But in terms of brothers, I don't think there was anyone that had a stronger bond than me and Gio. We literally did everything together since he was born, that's why I was so shocked and pissed when he came out because the thought of him being gay never once even crossed my mind..... I mean sure I've never really seen him show any interest in women but I figured it was only because he was looking for the right woman, man was I waaaayyy off. When Gio brought any of his exes around I instantly disliked them they all seemed shady but this short nigga standing in front of me seemed, I don't know....... different. I looked back at the house and saw Gio looking out the window watching my every move......

"You asked me why you should let me date Gio.... well my answer is simple because Gio wants to be with me and regardless of what you think, Gio's old enough to make his own decisions without input from his older brother." Jeremy said and I heard a hint of a challenge in his voice, which pissed me off.

"You do realize I could break your face with one punch right? So you might wanna watch your fuckin mouth." I said clenching my teeth.

"Let's be serious you're not going to touch me mainly because you know it'll piss Gio off and I can tell just from standing here that the one thing you'd never do is hurt Gio." Jeremy said smirking.

"When Gio came out...... he told my parents first, I think he was scared of what my reaction would be. One day my dad slipped up and told my uncle and I just so happen to overhear. Naturally I was heated I never wanted that type of lifestyle for Gio I still don't...... I snapped on Gio, I literally cussed him out so bad that he was crying. Gio ran away that night and I figured he went to Jayden or Carlos's house then I found out the truth...... some bitch ass dudes that Gio had beef with decided to jump him and he ended up in the hospital, I've always felt that if we hadn't got in that argument he would've never......." I trailed off and looked at Gio who was now standing on the porch.

"But you still don't approve of Gio's lifestyle?" Jeremy asked and I nodded.

"I love my little bro and I don't think I'll ever be comfortable with his life choices...... there are too many risk; him being discriminated against, people wanting to test his manhood, the public perception that gay dudes sleep around.... and a whole bunch of other things that makes me worry about his safety." I said noticing Gio slowly getting closer.....

"Gavin, I get that you wanna protect your brother, but at some point you have to pop your titty out his mouth and let him grow up. I'm really feeling your brother and I won't let anything happen to him if I can prevent it.... you have my word." Jeremy said but I was still trippin off that titty comment.

"At the end of this month, my fraternity is throwing a big Halloween party and well....... I wouldn't be TOO pissed if you and Gio showed up." I said smirking. Jeremy nodded then walked back to the house, but not before stopping and kissing Gio as soon as he was the house Gio walked over to me and looked in my eyes.

"What did you say to him?" Gio asked pissed.

"None of your business bum." I said pushing his head.

"Seriously Gav I really like this dude and I don't want you fucking it up for me." Gio said and I paused, Gio's never once tried to check me about one of his dudes he usually didn't care what I had to say about them and that alone let me know Jeremy was different than all the others.

"Like I said none of your business now let's get back inside before Jayden eats all the damn food." I said putting him in a headlock and pulling him back into the house.

Dinner was cool for the most part Whitney absolutely adored Jeremy and his friend Quinton or whatever which surprised me because she didn't like anyone....... but my main focus was on how Gio acted around Jeremy; I've never seen my little brother act this way around any dude just the way he looked at Jeremy told me he if he wasn't in love already he was something close to it. After dinner Jayden and Carlos were arguing with Whitney, Jeremy and Quinton about something stupid and I decided to see exactly where Gio's head was at regarding Jeremy.

"So little bro Jeremy's not a complete waste of your time." I said as we sat at the table watching them argue.

"Thanks dick...... that means so much coming from you." Gio said sarcastically.

"I'm just saying you could do A LOT worse..... matter fact you have or should I bring up Aaron?" I asked smirking.

"Nah that dude is in the past, Jeremy is my only concern. Are you going to tell me what you said to him because he won't tell me?" Gio said quietly and I noticed that look in his eyes as he stared at Jeremy again.

"We just talked, I wanted to see where his head was at and I know now he'll look out for you..... he even told me to take my titty out your mouth and let you grow up." I said laughing. "If he has the courage to stand up to me then I know he'll protect you, you gotta watch for him too Gio you got a good dude... he makes you better." I said quietly.

"Yeah your right about that....." Gio said nodding in agreement.

"Gavin let's go, I got class in the morning and I'm not trying to be out late." Whitney said walking in between my legs, I stood up and kissed her passionately.

"Aight little bro I gotta get going, I'll hit you up tomorrow so we can go to the gym." I said giving Gio a hug and looked at Jayden and Carlos. "I'll catch y'all later Jayden, Carlos y'all both some bitches." I said playfully.

"Nigga I told my name is Papi, call me Carlos one more time and I'll beat your ass." Carlos said not looking up from the screen I started walking towards him and he jumped up retreating to the other side of the room. I absolutely refused to call another grown man 'Papi' and he knew that. "Man quit playing Black Hulk." I nodded to Gio and walked out the door with Whitney.

"Why don't you come back to my place tonight...... we can chill and maybe we could." I said as we sat in front of her sorority house.

"I'm going to stop you right there, you know my rules; no sex on Sundays besides messing around with you is usually an all night event and like I said earlier I have to be up early tomorrow." She said placing her hand on my dick.

"That's what I love most about you, it's always books first you ain't like the rest of them Deltas." I said smirking.

"Whatever Gavin I'll call you later, I love you." She said kissing me.

"I love you too." I said as she got out my car and walk up to the house, like I said that girl was the light of my life.... the woman I was going to marry one day. When I got back to the house my best friend Julian was sitting on the porch drinking, like we didn't have class tomorrow.

"Wassup Juju." I said dapping him up. "Shouldn't you be in bed instead of out here drinking?" I asked looking at him.

"Bro I'm good just chill, I'm about to go to sleep anyways. Where you coming from?" He asked like it was a secret that I had dinner with Giovanni every Sunday.

"You know where I was at..... look I'm about to got to bed but look I think we should go out after the game this Saturday, it's been a while since we actually went out and partied.

"I would but I got something to do Saturday night....." Julian said nervously.

"Bro what do you be doing it seems like every other week you got something to do but you won't tell me what it is, I thought we were better than that?" I asked looking in his eyes and he started laughing.

"Last time I checked my name wasn't Whitney, don't worry about what I be doing bro just worry about getting ready for that boxing tournament in March..... you might have to go up against Gio and we all know he's probably the one person that can beat you." Julian said laughing.

"Fuck you nigga. I'm going to sleep, don't be out too late." I said dapping him up and walking inside, Julian was my best friend in the world and I was willing to do anything for him, but I knew he was keeping secrets from me and I was starting to think that maybe he was involved in something that he probably shouldn't be and just like I would for Gio, Jayden or Carlos I was going to protect Julian even if it's from himself................................