Open Discussion

I wanna thank everyone for reading First Semester, I love writing and y'all make it so much better with all your comments and messages whether good or bad. I'm going to take a break on this story because I have some other unfinished stories that I really wanna get done, but when I come back there's going to be a lot more going on and a lot of new characters some gay but most are straight, some good, some bad and the all have a roll to play in Second Semester. So until then I have some questions mostly for myself that I would like to ask in order to improve on this series.........

1) Who do y'all think was the strongest couple?

2) Who do y'all think was the weakest couple?

3) Which character needs more development?

4) Who was your favorite characters?

5) Who was your least favorite characters?

6) What did you liked about the story?

7) What didn't you like about the story?

8) What you would you like to see in the second half of this story?

9) Is there any story line y'all weren't feeling?

If you have any questions please feel free to write me or leave a comment and I'll try to answer them all without giving away any spoilers. Again thanks for all the love and I can't wait to get writing Second Semester.....................