Papi 59

I've probably drank more liquor in the past two days than I have in my entire life, okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little but still we had been drinking and partying non-stop since getting here and I was surprised at how well everyone was getting along. I guess after seeing Gio beat Nik's ass the didn't want to be on the other end on one of his punches and I don't blame them when we're playing around and he hits me in the arm , my arm is bruised for a weak so I could only imagine him at full strength. I rolled over and found Quinton sleeping in my bed and smiled, I knew he was still pissed at me but I think he's starting to forgive me because even though he would barely talk to me he always managed to find his way to the bathroom while I was in the shower and last night he even went as far as to jack me off (though he stopped right before things got good) but it was progress. It was about six in the morning and I decided to go down to the kitchen and make my baby some breakfast, when I got downstairs I almost puked (again) when I saw how dirty the house was. I started cleaning up and about two hours later I was finally able to start cooking and I was almost done when I heard someone moving behind me.

"Wassup Kendall." I said turning my attention back to the stove, I was just about to flip the pancakes when I realized she was standing uncomfortably close to me and staring at me. "Uhh do I have something on my face?" I asked wiping around my mouth.

"I just never realized how sexy you really are." She said smiling at me.

"Umm thanks.... well I'm about to go back upstairs, if you want anything there's plenty of food leftover." I said putting Quinton's food on plate.

"Like you are almost beautiful, I just don't understand why someone as cute as you would choose to be gay." She said and instantly my anger flared. "I'm not going to beat around the bush Papi, I know Julian is gay and I also know him and Quinton have something going on so why don't we go in that closet and have a little fun.... it'll be our little secret." She said running her hand across my dick, before fixing herself a plate.

"First HELL NO! Second being gay isn't a choice and even if it was I'd still pick Quinton over and over and over again, so whatever you thought was going to happen when you strolled into here you can just forget about it and you better hope I don't tell Quinton what you tried to do because....... well my baby is a little protective of me." I said looking at her.

"You don't have to tell me Carlos because I heard everything." Quinton said turning the corner.

"Baby I....." Quinton held his hand up and I instantly stopped talking. Quinton didn't say anything he just walked into the kitchen and grabbed the salt and pepper before walking away. I followed him p to our room and he was sitting on the bed waiting, I walked over and sat next to him. "Que I'm sor......" Quinton pushed me back on the bed, pulled my pajama pants down and started sucking my dick so good I was about to cry. "OHSHYT!" I said.

"You like that Papi?" Quinton asked teasing the head of my dick.

"Hell yeah." I moaned wanting him to keep going. Quinton smiled before getting up and laying across the bed with his head hanging over the side. "What are you doing? Why'd you stop?"

"Ven follar mi boca Papi." Quinton said and my senses went into overdrive not only because he was speaking Spanish but because of what he said, I got up and walked around to his head and just when I was about to put my dick in his mouth Quinton sat up and started laughing. "I changed my mind I wanna eat." Quinton said getting up and walking over to the plate, but I ran over and grabbed it then moved to the other side of the room.

"Why you playing with me Que? You got my dick jumping over here, so you can eat after you finish what you started." I said smiling as I grabbed my dick with my free, Quinton walked over to me and slowly started stroking my dick.

"Please can I have my food Papi." Quinton said bending down and kissing the tip of my dick.

"Man I can't stand you, can I at least feed you?" I asked and Quinton smirked then started walking over to the bed until I pulled him back. "Strip punk." I said slapping him hard as fuck on the ass.

"Yes Papi." Quinton said, he knew I loved when he called me Papi and he stripped down and guided me to the bed then we laid down, threw the covers over us and I started feeding him. "Why did you show me that book?" Quinton asked as I slid a piece of mango in his mouth.

"We can talk about that later, right now we're chillin." I said putting a slice of pineapples in my mouth and Quinton took the pineapple from my with his mouth. The taste of his lips mixed with the juices from the fruit had my dick leaking precum and I knew I had to fuck him soon.

"AYY NIGGA YOU WAS HITTING ON MY GIRL!!!!" Julian said busting into our room ruining the moment.

"Nah I wasn't but she was trying to suck my dick and also she knows you're gay so you can stop pretending to like her and embraced your truth." I said not giving him the satisfaction of standing up. "Ayy on your way out can you close the door." I said turning my attention to Quinton who was gently sucking on my fingers and for the first time since we've been together I was glad I couldn't see him naked, I didn't want this nigga Julian seeing any part of his body since he was already obsessed with him.

"GET YOUR BITCH ASS UP!" Julian yelled and I smirked.

"I would I really would Julian but the things is we're naked under here and I don't want you seeing my dick...... you might just fall in love with me and I'm coo on that." I said laughing and Julian started to move towards us but was pulled back by Gavin.

"JULIAN WHAT THE FUCK! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOOD AND NOW YOU'RE IN HERE GETTING READY TO FIGHT! Take his ass outta here" Gavin said to Steve pissed. "Carlos what happened?" Gavin asked and I told him everything that happened. "Aight let me go talk to Kendall." Gavin said walking out.

"That was crazy." Quinton said looking at me.

"True..... you know I never realized how fat Gavin's ass was until he walked out." I said laughing and Quinton hit me in the face with a pillow. "Come on don't act like you weren't staring." I said and he just gave me a sneaky grin before putting another pieces of fruit in my mouth. "That's what I thought."

Gavin, Whitney, Steve, Mesha, Julian, Kendall and Nikolas spent most of the day away from the house which was cool with me I knew without some of them here we'd still have a good time and that's exactly what we did. Jayden and Kyrese ept talking shyt to each other in a playful way that had my sides hurting from laughing so much, Gio and Jeremy were damn near fucking on the couch and me and Quinton well....... I some explaining to do.

"Baby come take a walk with me on the beach." I said grabbing our coats. Quinton looked at me for a second before taking his coat from me and walked out on the patio, I ran upstairs and grabbed my bookbag before going out to walk with Quinton. We walked out on the beach and the night was cold but I couldn't imagine a better night; the stars were shining brightly and there was hardly any wind.

"What's with the bag?" Quinton asked as he got about a mile away from the house. We stopped walking and I pulled out my Ass-Slayer book looked at him. "You really brought that stupid ass thing with us? Wow Carlos did you really bring me here to show me your old hoes again?"

"Que just listen....... I didn't show you this because I wanted to make you mad. The reason I showed you this is because I wanted you to know that I'm not this person anymore, I've been with a lot of dudes but none of them come close to the things I feel for you." I said peering in his eyes. I sat the book down and and pulled out some lighter fluid and some matched. "Do you wanna do the honors." I said smiling at him.

"I can't stand you Carlos." Quinton said taking the matches and lighter fluid from me and soaking the book in fluid. "I love you." He said kissing me before lighting a match and throwing but it went out before it hit the book and I started laughing.

"Fail...." I said laughing until Quinton punched me in the arm. "I'm just playing babe, let's do it together." I said grabbing some more matches we both lit them and my Ass-Slayer book went up in flames as me and Quinton watched holding hands until the flames finally died out........