Quinton 40

I really didn't want to stay at my parent's house tonight so I decided to stay with Jeremy. Truthfully I loved my parents, but they lived in this alternate reality where less fortunate people didn't exist and all they cared about was climbing the social ladder. All my life I was forced to endure being paraded around other rich people and honestly I hated and so did both of my sisters so we all sort of rebelled. My oldest sister Olivia married a truck driver and my other sister Priscilla married a construction worker, my parents hated both of their husbands because in their eyes they didn't have respectable jobs..... I could only imagine what their reactions would be if I brought Carlos home. Why the fuck I'm I even thinking about his punk ass? I laid on Jeremy's air mattress and stalked Carlos's Snapchat...... I swear he was so annoyingly sexy, always posting snaps of him walking around in his briefs. I threw my phone on the charger and decided to go to sleep, I didn't need anymore reminders of what I couldn't have. The next morning at breakfast Jeremy sat at the table looking at his parents confused.

"I thought y'all were getting divorced?" He asked suddenly and his parents looked at each other and smirked.

"Well we are....... I told you we were always better boyfriend and girlfriend than we were husband and wife." Jeremy's dad said rubbing Jeremy's mom's hand tenderly. I swear Jeremy's dad was cute as fuck, Jeremy looked at me confused and I shrugged.

"Okay well I'm going to probably be out most of the day but I'll be back for dinner, let's go Quinton." Jeremy said getting up and walking away.

"It was nice meeting y'all." I said getting up and following Jeremy outside. "Bro your parents are cool as fuck, it's like they know exactly who they are and don't have to front for anyone." I said and Jeremy shrugged.

"They're alright but  wanna ask what's up with you stalking Papi last night?" Jeremy asked smirking and I tried to think of a lie to deny it. "Don't even lie Quinton I was watching you watch him when you thought I was sleep. Why don't you just call and talk to him?" Jeremy asked and I shrugged... fuck it what's the worse that can happened, I thought. I dialed Carlos's number and he picked up on the fifth ring.

"Wassup?" He said pissed and I tried not to cuss his ass out I swear he was so annoying.

"I........ I didn't mean to call you my bad." I said and Jeremy gave me an evil looked.

"Aight man whatever......" He said and I got pissed.

"What the hell is your problem? Last week you were always up in my face, trying to kiss me and stuff now it's like you don't even want to be bothered I thought we were friends Carlos?" I asked and got even more pissed when he started laughing.

"Yeah we're friends..... but here's the thing Que, I don't want to be your fuckin friend. I want to be the nigga that you tell your every thought to, the nigga that knows your every emotion through the slightest glance. I want to know your fears, wishes, dreams. I want to know every facet of your past, everything that's going on in your present and be the one to guide you to the future...... but nah you ain't ready for that you are too stuck on Julian's bitch ass to realize that the man you need is right in front of you." Carlos said.

"Carlos....... you just don't seem like the type of dude that can be faithful." I said and I could sense his anger.

"QUIT CALLIN ME CARLOS!!!! And for the record the reason none of my relationships last is because none of them dudes make me feel as half as good as I feel when I'm around you...... like I said I'm not going to play second fiddle to no nigga so until your ready to give me everything I don't want nothing at all." Carlos said hanging up and I tried to call him back but got sent straight to voice mail.

"Damn I guess he told you....." Jeremy said smirking.

"Shut up Jeremy." I said and had to deal with him laughing the whole drive to my parents house.