Giovanni 33

Even though they didn't look like they could fight Jeremy and Quinton whooped those two dudes ass, and I know some people would think I would've enjoyed seeing a fight but I didn't I was heated and Papi wasn't making shyt any better, laughing like this shyt was funny when it really wasn't. We were back at me house and Papi was a little to hyped about the fight, Jayden was off in the corner smirking as he text someone and Nikolas....... that bitch ass dude was going through the refrigerator like he lived here. I think the only person who had good night was Matt who ended up going home with those two girls he had met at the club. Jeremy and Quinton were both outside fuming and I should go outside and check on them but I was too pissed off so I just went in my room and slammed the door. After a few minutes of trying to calm myself down Jeremy walked in and looked at me.

"I'm sorry for messing up your birthday." He said quietly and I chuckled quietly before rolling my eyes. "Okay......? What's so funny?" He asked and I started to get undressed ignoring him. Once I was finished I sat on my bed and looked in his eyes.

"You wanna know what's so funny? You are that shyt was stupid as fuck Jer', you are too damn cute to be out here fighting and shyt. Honestly that shyt is a turn off, the last thing I want is my dude fighting over some shyt we could've walked away from." I said turning the tv on and laying across my bed.

"Aren't you a boxer? Don't you fight people for fun? How are you going to get mad at me for beating them niggas ass when you fight people on a regular basis." Jeremy said and I chuckled again.

"Exactly I fight people for 'SPORT' it's never personal. You and Quinton beat them dudes ass for literally no reason....... and honestly babe you looked stupid as fuck." I said calmly.

"You know what fuck you Gio....." Jeremy said with tears in his eyes. "I was fighting because those dudes threaten my friend, I was fighting because they disrespected me and our relationship so if you think me fighting for our relationship is stupid.........." Jeremy said stopping mid-sentence and I felt like shyt. "You know what I'm just going to stay with Quinton tonight because you've obviously lost your mind." Jeremy said walking out the room pissed. A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door and Nikolas stuck his head inside..... great just the person I didn't want to see.

"Ayy your dude just left outta here pissed, what did you do now." Nikolas said smirking.

"Considering everything that happened tonight added to our history...... you coming in here let's me know that you're either dumb or you got a death wish. Honestly I should be beating your ass." I said standing up.

"Aww after that long lecture you just gave Jeremy's sexy little ass about fighting, your going to turn around and do the same thing, that's a little hypocritical don't you think?" Nikolas said smirking and I really wanted to knock his ass out. "But you're right Gio....... I only came in here to apologize for the incident, we were young and stupid I was just hoping we could get past all that." Nikolas said.

"You know a little slip up..... that's all it takes then you'll have to worry about Papi, Jayden, Denzel, Paul and especially Gavin because I'm pretty sure they're still looking for the dudes who put me in the hospital what do you think they'll do if they find out you were one of them Nik?" I asked and I saw the fear in his eyes. "The ONLY reason I haven't told them yet is because I forgave you a long time ago...... but don't think for a second I forgot. Now get the fuck out my room before I hurt you." I said quietly and Nik left without another word.

The next day was awkward, the entire drive to East Lansing me and Jeremy barely spoke to each other which was driving me crazy and even during the game we wouldn't even look at me. I felt like shyt..... this was our first real fight so I was in the dark about what to say to make him stop being mad at me. Around halftime me and Papi decided to get some food as we were standing in line I decided to ask Papi's advice, hell he's pissed enough people off to know how to apologize.

"Eat his ass...... like right there in the middle of the crowd, make a show out if hell you might even make it on Sportscenter." Papi said looking at the menu.

"I don't even know why I asked you........ so what was all that last night with you calling Quinton 'baby'? I asked and he started blushing.

"I call everyone baby...... it was a slip up." Papi said quietly.

"And what about you calling out Quinton's name while Curtis was sucking your dick? Was that a slip up too?" I asked and Papi smirked. "You know me and Jayden kinda figured it was Quinton whose name you said when you told us, why don't you just tell him how you feel." I asked.

"Because he's stuck on some nigga and I'm not the type of dude that waits for him to see what's right in front of him. Whenever Que is ready I'll be more than willing to fuck up his world with this dick...... but until then I'ma do me and he can do him." Papi said. "On a serious note just get Jeremy some of his favorite snacks food is the best ice breaker." Papi said and I nodded. When we got back to our seats Jeremy was looking at his fist which was a little swollen.

"Here baby I got you some Sour Patch Kids." I said handing him the box and he rolled his eyes before taking them. "So umm...... are you ready for this party tonight?" I asked and Jeremy shrugged. "So you're not going to talk to me? That's childish as fuck." I said grabbing his hand gently.

"Are you going to apologize for what you said last night." Jeremy asked and I shook my head.

"Nah because it's what I felt, I don't want my dude fighting period....... I will apologize for saying you looked stupid though. Do you forgive me." I said kissing his neck and he was fighting a smirk. "You know you wanna forgive me Jer' just stop fighting it....... you want me to eat your ass because I'll do it right here in front of all these people." I said and he started laughing.

"Please don't...... but I guess I forgive you." Jeremy said kissing me, I smiled and spent the rest of the game with Jeremy wrapped tightly in my arms. After the game (which we won) we were back in Ann Arbor getting ready for this party, honestly I was curious about what Jeremy was wearing since he wouldn't tell me. We were sitting there waiting for him and Quinton to get back and I noticed Jayden still texting someone with that goofy look on his face.

"Bro who got you over there smiling so damn hard?" I asked and Jayden looked at me with that sneaky little smirk of his.

"My homie Kyrese....... dude's funny as fuck. I'm supposed to be meeting him at the party." Jayden said going back to his phone and me and Papi just looked at each having a silent conversation. There was a knock on the door and Jeremy and Quinton walked in smiling, damn my baby looked good as fuck dressed as police officer.

"So are y'all planning on going in those robes?" Quinton asked and I found it extremely ironic that he was dressed as The Joker.

"Actually are costumes are super top secret but we'll give you a sneak peek." Papi said winking at Quinton who rolled his eyes. I shook my head and the three of us walked to the back and grabbed our mask, the walked back out front.

"So you super top secret costumes are mask? I must say I'm not impressed I was expecting something a little more........" Jeremy started to say but froze when we dropped our robes. Me, Jayden and Papi stood there wearing nothing but mask and boxers with our favorite superheroes on them, Jayden was wearing Captain America, Papi had on Batman and I was wearing Green Lantern.

"You were saying?" I asked winking at Jeremy who was blushing hard as fuck. I walked over to him and wrapped him in my arms. "Later tonight I want you to use them cuffs on me." I whispered in his ear. "But right now let's focus on getting through this party." I said putting my mask on and walking out the door. Usually I'd be nervous about going out and considering what happened last night I knew I should be really worried but I knew one thing for certain everyone on campus knew not to bring drama to an Omega Psi Phi party so everything should be cool..... I hope.............................................