Papi 51

I took studying very seriously, so I knew for a fact I aced all my mid-terms and now that all that shyt was out the way I could finally relax. We all went out for Jeremy's birthday and my fuck giving levels was at an all time low last night, I think I cussed out like six dudes for stepping to me while I was trying to chill with Que. Speaking of my boo.... I was starting to worry about him, ever since his parents guilt him in coming home for the weekend he had been so moody that not even my dick could cheer him up. Since we were pretty much done with mid-terms me and Gio decided to go with Que, Jeremy and Naomi to Columbus for a few days, I just wished Jayden was coming....... I was more worried about him than I was Quinton, with his dad coming back into the picture he's been a little reckless and the only person that seemed to keep him from doing something stupid (like fucking with Taylor) was Kyrese.

"Y'all all packed?" Jayden asked walking into my room. I nodded and he walked in my room and sat on my bed. "You nervous at all about meeting Quinton's parents?" He asked and I thought about it for a second.

"Hell nah...... I mean there's nothing to be nervous about." I said checking myself in the mirror. "What are you and Kyrese going to be doing while we're away?" I said chuckling.

"Just chillin mostly, probably go see a movie....... why are you laughing." Jayden asked looking at me. If he didn't know by now then what kind of friend would I be if I ruined the surprise? It was clear to me that Kyrese was feeling my boy, but Jayden wasn't the sharpest knife in the draw and I think it'll be funny to see how this plays out.

"Nothing man..... forreal though I wish you were going, but I know you gotta take care of granny and everything." I said as Gio walked in the room, from just one glance I could tell he was about to say something stupid.

"Hell yeah but I have no problem taking care of her...... as long as she breaks me off some of that settlement money. Why you look like you just got dumped?" Jayden asked Gio who sat in the corner with his head in his hands.

"Jeremy didn't dump me stupid, but I wanna run something by y'all. I've been thinking about this a lot and I really want y'alls honest opinion....... I'm thinking about putting a hold on this whole college thing and start focusing on amateur boxing and working my way up to professional boxing." Gio said and it got so quiet you could hear the Iranian couple arguing three doors down.

"Jayden go get it." I said quietly, Jayden started laughing as he walked out the room and came back a few minutes later with a football helmet from when we were in little league. "To be honest Gio I never thought Jayden would ever have to give this thing up but after that bullshyt I just heard you definitely deserve the Short-Bus Helmet." I said as Jayden handed it Gio.

"What's so stupid about it? Look I'm not saying I'm dropping out, I'm just going to take the a semester off to see where it goes and.........." Gio was cut off by the sounds of Jayden making a bunch of noise and Gio rolled his eyes before putting the helmet on and continuing. "Like I was saying, I'm only thinking about it but if I 'do' decide to do go the amateur it's going to take up my entire schedule I'm not going to have time for school." Gio said and I just shook my head.

"Gio you're skilled probably the best fighter I know..... next to Gavin but you should definitely reconsider. Boxing isn't going anywhere I personally think you should wait until you finish school just in encase it doesn't work out you'll have a degree to fall back on." I said looking at him.

"Yeah but...." Gio said and I cut him off.

"There is no but Gio...... you got two options go the amateur route which means you'll lose your scholarship, because you are here on an athletic scholarship and even though you'll be doing it amateurishly you'll still be getting paid or you can stay in school and build up you record and hone your skills to the point of perfection." I said leaning back.

"I'm still going to weigh my options and there's something else I want to ask Jeremy to....." Gio got quiet as Quinton and Jeremy walked into the room and looked at us confused.

"Umm why are you wearing that helmet?" Jeremy asked and Gio took it out and pulled Jeremy out the room, Quinton climbed into bed next to me and Jayden walked out leaving me with my baby.

"What's the deal with the helmet?" Quinton asked and I told him about how we keep the helmet for whenever one of us says or does something extremely stupid and how Jayden has held on to it since our tenth grade year. "So have you ever owned it?" Quinton asked and I smiled.

"Nah I'm the voice of reason." I said lying, I had the helmet once but that was a really long story that involves my boyfriend and that's not something I wanted to get into because it wasn't important. "You ready to head home tomorrow?" I asked changing the subject.

"I wanna make this as painless as possible, oh and before there's something you need to know before you meet my parents...... they still think I'm......" Quinton looked away and I sat up.

"You haven't told your parents you're gay?" I said looking at him, Quinton rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Oh then what..... oooohhhhh you're parents don't know that I'm digging them guts out every night." I said laughing and he punched me in the arm.

"It's not funny Papi..... they know I'm gay but they still think I'm a virgin and I really wanna keep it that way at least until my sisters are there to act as buffers." Quinton said.

"Que..... you just called me Papi." I said licking my lips, Quinton looked at me with a hint of mischief in his eyes and I knew what time it was. I started pulling his clothes off and kissing every part of his body I could reach, we go down to our underwear and I was about to pull them off but something told me to stop.

"Why..... why are you stopping?" Quinton asked frustrated. I sat up and leaned against the wall. "Carlos what's wrong......." Quinton said looking at me.

"It's nothing Que I'm just blanked out for a second...... but uhh...... you wanna just lay here and talk..... y'know without sex?" I said and Quinton looked at me like I had lost my mind and I was starting to think maybe I had, I had never in my life wanted to just lay with someone and not fuck them. Quinton smiled and laid between my arms. "What are your parents like." I said and I felt Quinton tense up.

"They're both retired...... dad was in the military and mom was an investment banker." Quinton said and I felt there was more to the story, I was going to force him to tell me but there was one thing I was slightly concerned about.

"Now when you say your dad was in the military was he like a chef or something that doesn't require me to wear a bullproof vest?" I asked and Quinton started laughing.

"No he wasn't a chef he was did some special ops stuff I'm not sure what though, I didn't ask." Quinton said and I made a mental note not to say anything too smart to his dad. "Don't worry Carlos they'll love you." Quinton said turning and kissing my cheek.

"Aight man quit with all that mushy shyt." I said laughing.

"Aren't you that wanted to cuddled? Don't tell me that Big Bad Carlos is getting soft on me." Quinton said laughing.

"I love you." I said and the room froze....... damn that shyt came out so naturally that I didn't realize I was going to to say it until the words were out my mouth. Quinton turned and faced me looking into my eyes. "I love you Quinton." I said again and he smirked.

"I love you too." He said kissing me. "Let's go to bed, we got a long day ahead of us tomorrow." Quinton said closing his eyes. We had only been dating a few weeks but damn....... I really did love this dude and I haven't been in love since I don't ever think I've been in love at least not like this. I looked at Quinton again and smiled, yeah I this dude had my heart I just hoped my past would quit trying to fuck up our relationship.