Papi 41

When Que kissed me it sent my senses into overdrive, I never felt something this powerful from only one kiss. My legs hit my bed and I toppled backwards but Quinton didn't stop, he climb on top of me and we resumed our makeout session. We had been going at it for about ten minutes before I had to stop.

"Hold up..... hold up....... we gotta stop." I said cursing myself for even suggesting it. Quinton looked at me confused for a second and I knew I had to start talking quick or he was going to leave. "Look Que.......... I'm feeling you, I've been feeling you and I really wanna be with you but I don't want to start whatever this is with us having sex." I said despite my dick trying to escape from my pants.

"Carlos...... I get what you're saying and you're right, we should probably stop but I can't. I've been running from the fact that maybe I did have for feelings for you but Ju...... some other person clouded my judgment." Quinton said trying to kiss me again and as badly as I wanted to kiss him I couldn't.

"Que...... baby I want to god knows I want to but this isn't the right time, there is a house full of people out there and good dick should be savored not rushed." I said rubbing his face gently. "And what did I tell you about calling me Carlos." I said smirking.

"That's the thing you told me, you should've been asking me. But look I really don't care about none of those people right now." Quinton said reaching for my dick again.

"Stop man...... I gotta asked what is it about me that you like? I mean you never really showed me interest, so how can you be sure you like me?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"It's little things....... you don't hold back what you're thinking, you listen to what I have to say, you can dance, you push me to be better in my classes..... you're always teaching me something new like changing a tire or learning German. I'm comfortable around you, I've always been I just didn't realize it..... what do you like about me?"Quinton asked and I tried to find a good spot to begin.

"I love your personality...... even though I pretended it annoyed me, I like how you're quick to call me out on my bullshyt, I like how you yawn for exactly four seconds when you're sleepy and when you're tired and you're trying to fight the sleep you start mumbling to yourself to keep yourself awake." I said looking into his eyes. "I like your nose..... I think it's sexy........ and I love the way your lips taste." I said leaning forward to kiss him and just like that we were at it again until I pulled away again. "Okay let's get back to the barbecue." I said standing up and reaching out for Que's hand but he sat there stuck. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I...... want you to fuck me." He said quietly. I stood there fighting the urge to start ripping his clothes off, I haven't busted a nut since that one dude and I was really starting to need it but I didn't want to rush him. Quinton stood up and started sucking on my neck and my leg started to tremble. "Please fuck me Papi." He said licking my earlobe and I lost it, the way he said 'Papi' made me lose all rational thought. I pushed him on the bed and literally started ripping his clothes off, like his shirt was in pieces scattered across my room and his sweatpants were next.

"Oh you like that rough shyt?" I said looking in his eyes. Quinton nodded slowly and  I bit down on my lip. "Come take my clothes off." I commanded and Quinton came over to me and started pulling my shirt off kissing every part of my exposed chest. "Lay down on your stomach." I said pushing him on the bed and taking my pants off and kicking them across the room. I dropped to my knees and stared at Quinton's body in amazement, I promise he had the prettiest ass I've ever seen. I started licking his all around his ass letting myself relish in the tasted, instantly I was addicted and couldn't stop. I wanted to taste every spot, occasionally biting gently on his ass cheeks and every time I did Que would let out a moan.......