Breakfast Time!!!!

I woke up to the feeling of someone watching me and an arm around my waist.
Small snores could be heard from behind me. When I look behind me, I saw blonde hair and headphones.
I pushed the body off me, which resulted in him falling off the floor, causing me to laugh.
"What the hell?" He said quietly with his head resting on his hand, which rested on his knee.
"OMG, that... was... so... HILARIOUS!!" I laughed as I wiped tears from my eyes.
"Why'd you push me off MY bed?" He asked as he stood up off the floor.
"I'm a bed hog, get used to it." I said as I walked out the door and down the stairs to try and find the kitchen.
After about an hour, I finally found the kitchen.
I walked in and saw the most beautiful thing in my entire life.... A waffle maker.
I turned on the radio that was sitting on the counter and my favorite song, "Treat you better" By Shawn Mendes came on.
I grabbed a bowl, put some waffle mix and chocolate chips into it and started to make waffles.
I was dancing around and flipping waffles onto a plate.
  After I made around five waffles per person, which is around fifty five waffles all together.
I walked through the door to the dinning room, where I set eleven plates with five waffles on each.
I put whipped cream and more chocolate chips to put on top of the waffles, and now, I'm standing in the front hall across from the stairs where I plan to wake up everyone in the house.
"AHHHHH!" I screamed bloody murder at the top of my lungs.
I heard crashing and some cursing from upstairs and all ten boys teleporting to where I was.
"What happened?" Reiji asked as he looked at me with slightly wide eyes.
No one said anything as I lead them to the dinning room.
"Breakfast is served." I said with a slight British accent and a smile on my face.
The boys looked at the waffles, at me, back at the waffles, then at each other.
They all just shrugged and sat down and started to eat.
"Maybe staying here wouldn't be so bad." I thought as I sat down and started to eat.