I don't remember... any of you...

When the door opened again, a man that had orange hair walked in. He wore a tan sweater and had a black coat hanging off his shoulder and he had one head phone in his ear and the other dangling off his shoulder.
"Hello Isabella, how are you?" He asked, just like every other day he asked, and every day he got the same answer.
"I am fine, even if I don't remember you, or me." I said as I watched him walk from one side of the room to were I sat near the window watching the rain pour down.
I remember something about the rain, and the boy sitting next to me, but I couldn't get all of the details.
All I remember is that it was raining, and there was mud, so much mud, and the boy, who still hasn't told me his name, was there. He was soaked and had a smile on his face.
There were others as well. The red haired one, the purple haired one, the hat one, and the glasses on, with the girl. None of them had told me their names and I was planning on asking them tonight.
"Can I ask you a question?" I said to him while looking at the rain.
"Go ahead." He said in an emotionless voice.
"What is your name? What are the others names?" I asked as I looked up at him.
"My name is Shu, and the others are Reiji, Subaru, Laito, Kanato, Ayato, Ruki, Azusa, Kou, Yuma and Yui." He said.
Another flash back hit me. All of them were smiling at me with mud all over their faces. I knew them, but I can't remember when.
I looked up at him. He looked at me. I reached up my hand and brought it up to his cheek. He looked at me with confusion before it disappeared into an emotionless face.
"I remember you. But I can only see prices." I said as I looked at him. Tears welled up in my eyes and I couldn't help when they fell. I closed my eyes and bowed my head.
I felt two hands on my face underneath my eyes. They lifted my head up and brushed the tears away.
"Don't worry, I will help you get your memory back. I promise." He said as I feel asleep with him watching over me.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with school and all the homework. I'll make sure that I update more.
Good bye for now!!
--PlayingLove