Love is my Poison

It was Butler Mans, aka Reijis, monthly dinner party and everyone was angry.
  All the brothers hated it even more then I did, which seemed almost impossible.
  We had to dress nicely for his dinner party, so I decided to wear my nice skinny jeans and a nice black top with my black converse.
  I put my hair up in a nicely done bun and started to walk down to the dinning room where everyone would be waiting for Yui because she take forever.
  When I got down to the dinning room, all ten of the brothers, plus me now, we're waiting in the dinning room for Yui, again.
I sat down next to Shuu and the empty spot for Yui. Ayato was sitting next to Yui's spot, Laito was sitting across from Ayato, Kanto sittin across from me and Subaru was sitting across from Shuu. Reiji, of course, was sitting at the head of the table, like always.
Ruki was sitting at the other end of the table, facing Reiji, Kou was sitting across from Yuma and Azusa wasn't here, so he must be sleeping.
  "Azusa has been sleeping a lot lately, I hope he's alright and not harming himself anymore, even if I did hide all the knifes." I thought to myself as we waited for Yui.
  The door opened and Yui walked in. She had her normal clothes on, which didn't look bad on her, but Reiji was surly to have a fit.
  "Took you long enough, Pancake." Ayato said with a smirk.
  "Yui, this is a diner party, and you are supposed to dress nicely, and because you haven't, you will be punished for your actions." Reiji said as he went on to look at his food.
  Yui sat down and bowed her head in shame.
  We then started to eat. Steak and potatoes, which was very delectable.
  Everyone finished and it was Ayatos turn to clean the dishes, so everyone just went back to their rooms.
Butler man was walking Yui down the hall to, I assume, his room.
"He said that she would receive her punishment after dinner, so that's probably where their going." I thought as they walked away from me.
I walked to my room and tried to fall asleep.
That is, until I heard a crash from down the hall.
I got up out of bed and ran out of my room and through the hall to where the noise came from.
I realized that it was the same way that butler man and Yui had walked down.
  I opened the door to what looked like a lab. There were books everywhere with a table and two chairs.
  A tea cup was smashed on the floor next to one of the chairs.
  Butler man had Yui against one of the bookshelf's by here neck.
  I ran over to him and took a hold of his arm that held Yui captive.
  His arm was cold compared to my warm hands, even with his sleeves over his arm.
  He looked down at me with a glare on his face as he let go of Yui to look at me.
  Yui fell onto the floor, unconscious. I looked back up at Reiji to see his face inches from mine.
  "What are you doing in here?" He asked me asked he stepped closer while I stepped back.
  "I heard a crash and I came to investigate." I said to him as I had a stare down with him.
  "I just wanted to tell you that I have a poison that doesn't kill." I said to him.
  "Oh, and what would that be called?" He asked very smugly.
  I went to the left side of his face, closer to his ear and whispered one sentence.
  "Love." Before I walked out of his room and went to my room.
(Third Person P.O.V.)
  He stood there shocked for swipe at what Isabella had said. No one had ever said that single word near him, let alone to him.
  But she had and that started to change his heart, even though he couldn't feel it.
  Reiji took Yui in his arms bridal style and carried her to her room and placed her on her bed before leaving her room and going to bed, for tomorrow was the first day of school.
  "What am I going to do with Isabella?" He thought to himself as he went into a dreamless sleep.