Why does it hurt so much...?

I was running in the forest. The trees were swaying in the wind and footsteps behind me. They were loud, snapping branches as they stepped down.
   "Isabella..." a deep voice whispered from behind me. I turned around, but say nothing there.
   I tripped as I was looking behind me fell onto the ground. It wasn't hard but wasn't soft, almost like it had rained a few hours before.
   I looked up when I heard a twig snap from right in front of me. What I saw would haunt me for the rest of my life.
   There was a large mass of black smoke there. It just floated in mid air, but after a few seconds, a pale hand came from the darkness.
   "Isabella..." it continued to say. It grabbed my wrist tightly and tried to take me into the smoke. I pulled with all of my force, but I couldn't get free.
   "Isabella, come back," my mother and fathers voices came from the cloud. They were in there, but I couldn't see them.
   "Mom, dad, come back. I love you. Don't leave me!" I yelled into the darkness when it started to back away.

                                      ****
   I woke in a cold sweat with an arm slung over my waist. I was staring at the window and could see snow falling. It was warm in the room, but I felt so cold.
   I turned around and snuggled into Shu for warmth. He sighed in his sleep and tightened his grip on me.
   I was still wearing his sweater, which smelt like the white roses outside. It was big on me and gave me sweater paws.
   I sighed and tried to sleep, but my eyes wouldn't close. It was like some unnatural force was keeping me awake.
I pushed Shu's arm off my waist and got out of the bed. I walked over to the bathroom and looked into the mirror.
I turned on the faucet and splashed my face with water before wiping it off with a white fluffy towel before looking back in the mirror.
What I saw would haunt me for the rest of eternity. What I saw was what nightmares were created of.
My parents, but they weren't my parents. They were hideous creatures with the faces of my parents.
   I screamed while I fell onto the ground and scooted away from the mirror. I heard someone fall out of the bed and run over to the bathroom door.
   "Isabella, open the door!" Someone yelled from outside the door. Hands started to bang on the door, trying to open it, even though I didn't lock it.
   Many different footsteps sounded outside the door and there was yelling. I was in the corner of the bathroom, as far from the mirror and the door.
   I brought my knees up to my chest and rested my chin on my knees. Salty tears were running down my cheeks and forming a puddle on the floor.
   The door swung open and there stood all ten of the brothers with Yui standing behind Ayato, like he was protecting her from whatever would be in the bathroom.
   I just sat there, staring at the wall, not paying any attention to the others in the room. I couldn't get the image of the creature in the mirror. They were still there, looking at me.
   Shu walked up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder. I jumped and tried to get out the door. Laito and Kanto stood at the door and each caught one of my arms.
   I looked behind me and saw the creatures in the mirror. I kicked Laito in the no no place and pushed Kanto away from me before running through the doorway and through the house until I made it into the back yard.
   I fell to my knees and looked up to see the creatures all around me. Their hair was soaked along with their clothes. Their eyes, they had no eyes. They were just blackness on their face.
   I shook my head and placed my hands over my ears, trying to stop their whispers. They were so loud, and they were in my head.
   Footsteps were heard behind me and arms wrapped around me, capturing my arms against my chest. The creatures just stared at me as I was picked up and carried to the house.
   When we got into the house, I saw nine out of ten of the brothers. Subaru was missing so I knew that he was the one that was carrying me.
   Yui was hidden behind Ayato, like she was afraid of me, which I would be afraid of a person if they did that too.
   Subaru set me on the couch and then sat down on my right while Shu was sat on my left with Reiji standing behind me. Before I even got settled, I heard the voices again.
   I went to get up but Subaru and Shu held onto my arms and locked the feet around mine so I couldn't walk.
   Reiji took a syringe from behind his back filled with a green liquid and stuck it into my neck.
   When he took it out again, it was empty. I felt my eyes start to drop and I stopped putting up a fight. I started to fall into a deep sleep and when I was about to pass out, a hand caught my head before it hit the back of the couch.
   Before I fell all the way asleep, I felt arms pick me up and me being carried away and into a different room. I was placed on a soft bed and a soft blanket was laid over me before a body laid next to mine and wrapped their arms around me.
   "Goodnight Isabella" the body said as I slipped away.

And we have officially got into the craziness. I hope that you enjoy this chapter and happy Super Bowl to all the American people out there.

--PlayingLove