Hello again!

Hey Guys, I know that I haven't been updating a lot but there is a good explanation for that. I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off for a few months now, and I've been super tired lately. I can barley keep my eyes open for two seconds, let alone write a chapter. But, tonight in less then an hour, I will be finished writing the last chapter because I think that you guys deserve at least that. Sorry that I haven't been around much, and I hope that y'all can forgive me for that. I might be getting hired to work a 3rd job over the summer and I have things going on and trying to raise money so that I can pay for my senior trip. Also, if you haven't voted yet on what the next book should be about, go back to the previous chapter and comment on which one you want. I think only one has voted so far, so start voting now. Deadline in April 15th. So hurry up.
   Before I write and publish the last chapter, I would like to thank all of you for sticking with me. I started this back in 2016 it seems. I want to say thank you to everyone who stuck with me through this trial and error book. It was my first book and I know it was ruff, but we got through it. So thanks for saying all the nice things and being supportive, I know I could use that because sometimes I get depressed about this sort of stuff and quit halfway through. But this time I will finish it, and it will be the longest chapter I think I will have ever written in this book. I love y'all so much, and you guys were great readers and I couldn't ask for anyone more nice and kind to read my book. I hope that everyone who reads this has a great rest of their day, or a great day that you'll just be starting.

This is PlayingLove, signing off