Starting to remember

I was walking down the hallway to the dinning room when I got another flash back. I was sitting in the kitchen, making... something, when Laito came walking in. He tried to get into my pants and I hit him with a pan.
  I laughed at that flash back because, know little about him, he would do that. And knowing little about me, so would I.
  "What's so funny?" A feminine voice said from behind me. I turned to see Yui standing behind me. It always scared me to see her in the same clothes everyday, I mean, don't these people have any other clothes?
  "Hello Yui. Sorry, I just had another flash back." I said with a smile.
  "Well, I'm sure that you will get your memory back." She said with a smile and walked away. I kept walking and finally made it to the dinning room. Everyone but Yui was there. I sat in between Laito and Shu. Shu was glaring at Laito and he had a creepy smirk on his face.
  Just as I was about to eat, a hand came up to rest on my thigh. I turned to look at Laito with a glare. I took the fork that I was planning on eating with, and stuck it right in his hand.
  "Owe, that hurt!" He said with a frown. Everyone at the table was looking at us with strange looks.
  "Well, then keep you pervert hands away from my body and I won't kill you." I said as I took his fork and started to eat.
  "Now that felt really good." I thought with a smirk as I finished and walked to my room after I had finished.

The picture above is what Isabella looks like. I should have done that the first chapter but whatever's. Hope you enjoy!!

--PlayingLove