Give me my memories back... I want to know who I really am

"So, you stole my memories! Give them back!" I said as I watched my father walk back and forth in front of me.
   "I can't just give them back! It takes time for me to gather the magic!" Derek said as he looked at me with his hands raised.
"Well, how long will it take to get the amount of magic to give me my memories back?" I asked him as I got up and stood in front of him.
"I don't know, a few days maybe a week," He said as he started to walk away from me and into the woods.
"Hey, where are you going?" I asked as he walked farther away.
"I'm going to find something. I'll be back and you will see me again. I will give you your memories back," He said before completely disappearing into the woods.
I sighed before sitting down on the bench and waiting for the sun to rise. It was chilly out, but I wasn't affected be it. Then, before the sunrise, the door that lead from inside the house and into the garden opened and I saw Yuma walk out.
"Hey, what are you doing out here? Someone is trying to kidnap you, remember?" He asked as he sat down next to me.
   "I know. But there was someone I needed to talk to," I said as we sat there and watched the sunrise.
   After the sun had risen over the horizon, Yuma got up off the bench, turned to face me, and offered his hand for me to take.
   "And, who was this person that you had to sneak out into the garden to talk too?" Yuma asked as we walked inside the house and back into Yuma's room, where we sat on his bed and talked about my father.
   "I had to talk to my father," I said as we sat there.
   Yuma looked at me in surprise before looking back at the wall and nodding.
   "Well, it seems you didn't get any sleep last night, so let's go to bed," Yuma said as he crawled underneath the covers and kept them open for me to climb in.
   It was warm and it didn't take me long to fall asleep. I fell asleep with a small smile on my face and my hand holding his.

Sorry that it took me so long to update and I'm sorry that it's super short but I have homework to do. So boring. It's French homework so I guess I should get started. Wish me luck and I hope you like the chapter!!!

PlayingLove