A suprise visit by Becca

I was sitting out in the garden when a small flash of light from the woods. The woods was in front of me, so it was kinda hard to miss.
  I looked to my left and then my right before I got up of the bench and started to walk towards the light.
  When I came to where the light came from, there was a girl standing there, looking at me like she was waiting for me.
  She looked familiar but I couldn't remember. She wore a black tank top with jeans and blue converse. Her long brown hair was slightly curled and had bangs that went into her green eyes.
  She was actually very pretty. I walked closers to her.
  "Who are you?" I asked her.
  She just looked at me before she walked in the direction of the lake. I didn't have any other plan so I decided to follow her.
  When we got to the lake, she walked up to the dock and stood at the end.
  "You know me Isabella. I am the one who sent you here. And you have completed your quest."
  I looked at her with confusion.
  "But what was my quest?"
  "You will know soon. Come to me Isabella."
  She held out her hand and I placed mine in hers. Her hand was warm and smooth.
  Then she twisted us around and pushed me into the lake. The thing is, I didn't know how to swim.
  "Remember Isabella." Was the last thing I heard before I hit the water. Everything was quiet and whispers could be heard all around me.
  I looked around while I was sinking, but I tried to swim, and failed. My vision was starting to go black when I heard a splash from above me before everything went black.