Remembering...

I awoke to find myself soaking wet and laying on some grass, but the ground was still a little hard.
11 people were standing around me, just staring. I sat up and say that all ten of the brothers and Yuri were standing there.
"Hey guys, why are we outside, why am I wet (not in that way!!), and why are you staring at me that way?"
They looked at each other before Kanto jumped on me and gave me a bone crushing hug.
  "Isabella, I'm so glad that your back!!" Kanto yelled in my ear. Tears were falling on my neck and I just pet his hair to try and calm him.
  Everyone was smiling at me, but I knew that I would have to leave soon. Rebecca said that I completed my quest so I would be leaving soon.
  With that thought, I hugged Kanto as tight as I could and I never wanted to let him go.
  I started to fall asleep when I felt someone else take me from Kanto and start to walk towards the house.
  I could hear everyone else behind us and I just looked up at the stars. The wind was chilly and I shivered, until someone put the jacket over me.
  It was warm, and smelt like roses. It was sweet and I loved it. With the rocking from walking (that rhymed) and the sweet smell of roses, I fell into a sleep, filled with nightmares.