It's you....

I woke up to find myself in a cell. I was laying on the cold, hard floor and was shivering from the cold. The cell door was on the other side and near that was a bucket. I got up and walked over to the door, banging on it to try and open it. It wouldn't budge.
   "Hello? HELLO?!?" I called.
   I heard a sound from the other side of the door. It sounded like footsteps. I leaned my head to try and see who it was, but I couldn't.
   "Well, hello Isabella. You remember me?" The man asked as he walked up to the cell door to look at me in the eyes.
   "Hello father," I said as he smiled a wicked smile at me.
   "So, how do you like your new room? Way better then that house with those boys and that strange girl," he said as he sat down on the floor, motioning me to do the same.
   "What did you do to them?" I asked as I sat down to face him.
   "Oh, don't you worry about that. I just needed you and they were in my way. Now, we can be together, like father and daughter," he said as he smiled at me.
   I looked at him before asking him on simple question.
   "Can I have a tour of my new home if I am going to stay here?"
   He smiled before standing up and walking to the other side of the hallway where handcuffs hung off the wall. He grabbed a pair and walked over to the cell, pulling the keys out of his pocket.
   He unlocked the door and opened it, only to pull me towards him and handcuff my hands behind my back.
   "I guess you don't trust me enough not to run away," I said as we started walking.
   "Not even a chance," he said as we walked up the stairs and into a living room. There were couches everywhere and a tv on the other side of the room.
   I noticed that the room that we had just come out of was behind a bookshelf, almost like my father was trying to hide me away. Derek was leading me up another set of stairs to the upstairs.
   Derek pulled me into a room and pushed me to sit in a chair where I was then handcuffed to the arms. Derek walked over to the other side of the wall and smiled.
   "I have a surprise for you, Isabella. I know that you will like this surprise," he said as he pulled the string next to his head, opening the curtain to show a glass wall.
   What I saw behind the wall made me gasp, the shock going straight to my heart and lungs.
   "...Mom?"

Ok guys. I hope that you like this chapter and I hope that y'all don't hate me for the cliffhanger. I know, I'm mean. Bite me. Get it, bite me? Their vampires? I make myself laugh.
But, I'm writing a book on my own time based on a YouTube video I saw one day. It's a gay book, so it's going to be good and it will be able to buy sometime. I'll let you guys know when it's being published, because it will be published. So if I don't update as much, that's why. And, I'm doing a collaboration, which oh should check out. Thank you and I hope that y'all had a great Thanksgiving.

Happy Late Thanksgiving!

PlayingLove