Back to school with the brothers

Everyone was down in the sitting room, waiting for Yui so we could go to school.
  It was the first time that I had ever been to the brothers school and it was at night, so I was still tired.
Yui walked down the stairs in the school uniform that Butler Man tried to force me into, which didn't turn out for him.
  I threw him and his stupid tea cup set out the window.
  He wasn't to happy with me, but he didn't force me to do anything like that again.
  I was wearing dark skinny jeans with a black tank top because it gets really hot here for some reason.
  I had on some galaxy converse on and my long blue hair was tied back into a messy bun.
  Yes, I have blue hair, get used to it.
  We all walked out the front door to the LIMO that we were going to ride in.
  I mean, I knew that they were rich and every thing, but COME ON!!
  Did they really need to ride in a limo to get to school.
  I just shook my head and refused to get into the limo because I, for one, was not some spoiled brat like the brothers.
  After about ten minutes of standing there and the boys yelling at me to get in the car, Tomato Head grabbed my hand and forcefully pulled me inside.
  He sat me between himself and Mr. Lazy because he knew that he would Shuu would help keep me sitting. Note the sarcasm.
  I tried to get up out of my seat to jump out the window, but two pair of hands grabbed either of my arms and pulled me back to my seat.
  Shuu and Ayato were looking at me and they hands on my arms to make sure I stayed in my seat.
  I just huffed and shook their arms off and sat back.
  Everyone was looking at me and I was pissed about it.
  "WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU STARING AT?!?!?" I yelled and they all instantly turned away.
  I may or may not have been on my period today and that was why I was so pissed, but we don't need to talk about that right now.
  Ayato and Shuu locked me in between them and wouldn't let go of my arms.
  When we finally made it to the school, I jumped out of the limo and ran to the school.
  Let me tell you, I've never been so happy to see school in my life.
  And holy sh*t, was their school huge, it was like a freaking mansion.
  I turned back to see all the brothers and Yui walking towards me, so I ran to the front office, got my schedule and ran as fast as I could to my first hour class... Math... My worst enemy.
  "Well, I needed to get better on my algebra anyhow." I thought as I walked into my classroom just to stop at the sight in front of me.
  "Ah Sh*t!"