New book and a huge thank you

So, I have just read a retelling of Beauty and the Beast by RenaFreefall, which you should go and read by the way. Her book has given me the inspiration to write a retelling of Beauty and The Beast.
   It will be a boyxboy because right about now, I have been reading some and I have been watching Yaoi because I'm weird like that.
   So if you don't like it, I still have my other book going. And if you feel that it is too weird for you, I am completely ok with you not reading it.
   I hope that all of you keep reading my stories and that you won't leave me behind.
*holding back tears*
   I hope that all of you stay with me on this great journey because all of my wonderful readers, all of you guys, have given me that best thing.
   All of you have given me inspiration to keep writing and when I'm feeling down, I know that I can always talk to you guys.
   I think of all of you as my friends and I can say this, that I don't deserve all of you. I have tried to write and it can't be that great, but all of you come and read.
   That makes me so happy that I have all of you reading my stories. I am so happy to say that you guys are there for me.
   And if any of you ever need me, I will be there for you. Leave a comment on my story, send me a private message, etc. I would love to talk to you.
  I hope that everyone has a great day. And just again, thank you for everything. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
   I hope that you all give my new book a chance before you judge. Please and thank you.
   Well, I've got to go. Love all y'all!!

   --PlayingLove

P.S. I love that quote so much. I don't know where it came from, but I love it. I hope all you do to. Love y'all!!