First and second day in London!!!

So, I had a little down time while I'm in London and I thought that I should post. Yesterday, we got to London at around noon, London time. London time is 6 hours ahead of the United States, so it's around 6 am for USA when I got there.
   We then walked around for a little while until we found are tour guide. We then saw Buckingham Palace and a bunch of other really old buildings. And today, we saw Parliament, which is the building that houses Big Ben, the bell. We also saw the changing of the guards, which is a huge thing and I'll put some videos up for y'all to see.
   Because I'm so tired today and I have to get up at 4 am tomorrow London time because I'll be going to Paris tomorrow morning. I hope that you all can forgive me for not updating as much as I should, but I will try.

Now, for those videos of the changing of the guards:

Never mind!!! Wattpad is being stupid so it's not letting me put it up. I am so sorry and I will  try and make it up for you by updating tomorrow with lots of pictures. Again, sorry for not being able to put the videos in for you guys. You can probably find it on YouTube anyway, so why would you want my old crappie video!!
   Well, I hope that everyone stays safe over their summer and that they have a great time doing whatever they are doing!!!

~❤️💕PlayingLove 💕❤️~