What....Happened....?

When I woke up, my arms were restrained by another arm and my legs were trapped underneath someone's leg.
   My eyes were hard to open, but when I finally did, I saw that everyone was in my room. Shu was on my left and Kanto was on right. Both had a tight grip on me, like they were afraid I would get up and walk away.
I pushed their arms and legs off and sat up to find everyone in my room. Reiji was sitting in the doorway that lead to the hall, Subaru was sitting near the balcony and Ayato and Yui were sitting on the couch in my room, Yui's head resting on Ayato's shoulder.
I got up and walked over to my bathroom because I had to pee. While I was washing my hands, I heard a crash from inside my room and when I opened the door, everyone was up and looking around.
"Umm.... Guys, what are y'all doing?" I asked them as they turned to look at me.
Kanto came up and grabbed onto me and dragged me back to the couch where he sat me down with Shu on my right and Subaru on my left with Reiji behind me.
Kanto, Ayato, Yui, Ruki, Kou, Yuma, and Azusa were standing in front of me with serious faces, and they looked kinda silly with them faces.
   "Why are y'all staring at me like that?" I asked them.
   They all looked at one another and Ayato came up to me and knelt in front of me. He looked me in the eyes and then he got up and went back over to where Yui was.
   "Do you really not remember what happened last night?" Yui asked when Ayato got back to sitting next to her.
   "No.... Did I get drunk and pole dance on the tables...?" I asked.
   They all looked at me with surprised faces and then they all started to laugh. I didn't see what was so funny so I took both Subaru's and Shu's ears in between my fingers and pulled really hard.
   "OUCH!" Both of them yelled when I banged their heads together and threw them on the floor.
   I got up off the couch and glared down at them with the power of a thousand suns and when they saw the look on my face, they tried to run, but no mercy was spared for the beating they got for laughing at me.
   What happened to the brothers will never be spoken of again, let's just say that they learned their lesson on laughing at me in such a serious situation.

-- Sorry I haven't written in a while. School and all that junk. But I am back and ready for the new chapter. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe in two days. Good luck, now be on your way.

---PlayingLove