Chapter 4

Tahira's pov

Our marriage was no less than a fairytale marriage. By the beach!

Once all the vows were exchanged and we were married, both of us were driven to his house. He had a spacious house with a beautiful garden in front. It had a living room, a kitchen, a washroom, an extra sitting area and a guest bedroom on the ground floor. Towards the extreme left were stairs which led to the first floor. The entire woodwork was amazing. Two rooms separated by his study/library.

The room I entered had been well done. Wooden floors, beige curtains, a beautiful low bed with a colourful bedsheet, an expensive chandelier hanging from the cieling, a mirror whose edges had been beautifully carved out of wood and an exquisite couch.

What took my attention the most was the huge window which faced the sea! I opened to window and stepped outside to find myself standing on a wooden area with two small bamboo chairs.

The entire view was exhilarating! I fell in love with the house instantly.

I couldn't stop smiling. Happily I turned around and before I could say something he said "This is YOUR room."

"You mean OUR room." I said laughing.

"No. My room is the other one you just saw." he said blankly.

I walked upto him and placing my hand on his shoulder I gently asked.

"What's wrong?"

He brutally yanked my hand away pushing me with such force that I fell to the ground.

"Don't touch me again. Do you get it?!"

I could see his eyes burning with rage. Tears threatened to come out of my eyes.

"Nilay! What's the matter?"

"YOU are the matter. Nor would have dad known you or your family nor he would have forced me to get married to you!"

He dangerously closed the distance between them and roughly grabbed her shoulders bringing her face close to his. She winced from his grip.

"I AM IN LOVE WITH SOMEBODY ELSE. This marriage was done just to please our families. It's been done. Put up with this!"

Tahira was in a state of shock she couldn't believe what she heard. Anger took over her. She pulled herself out of his grip, stood up and pushed him back.

"Why did you marry ME then?! Were you not in your senses?"

She hit him in the chest to which he just budged. Tears flowed freely now. She hit him again.

"If you didn't have the guts to face your father and convince him to get you married to your love, why did you drag me in beteween?! Why did you spoil my life? Where was I at fault?!"

She was about to hit him again when he held her wrists in a deathly grip. He could see hurt, fear and anger in her eyes all at the same time. She saw him clenching his jaws with anger. He tightened his grip on her hands and she hissed in pain.

"Enough!" she flinched from his tone.

Pushing her back he left the room. Grabbed his car keys and drove off to Naisha.

...........

Tahira slumped to the floor with her back resting against the bed. She brought her knees close to her body and hugged them. She was shaking. She kept on wiping her tears but they wouldn't stop. Finally she broke down and wept bitterly.

It was almost 2 a.m. in the morning and after crying for almost three hours she decided to change. She now hated her wedding dress which once she loved.

Entering the washroom she looked at herself in the mirror. She was a mess. Her mascara was all over her face from the crying and her hair was disheveled.

She washed her face rubbing it again and again. Taking off her dress she threw it on the floor and sat in the bath tub letting hot water soothe her skin. Her wrists had HIS finger marks and ached with pain. The tears started flowing again.

Composing herself she managed to get up. Unpacking all her clothes, she took out her sweatpants and a tank top. Once inside the bed, she cried herself to sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :-

What do you think will happen next? Will she leave him...or will he realise his mistake??

xoxo Lily<3