Chapter 30

*The following chapter has mention of sexual abuse. All those uncomfortable with such content or below 18 please do not read further.*

Uday's pov

Vegas.

"How?!"

I turned around and threw the empty glass of whiskey towards the wall.

"Some of the very best and experienced men from my California team..." My chest rose and fell with anger.

" I don't even know whether they are dead or alive!"

Over the past one and a half month nothing was going right. That bloody army chief was still alive, two of my drug deals were dismissed and the government also raided some of my very important clubs.

"Nilay!" I shouted aggressively.

Going to one of my men I held him by his collar and pushed him back. He fell to the ground and stayed immobile bending his head down.

" How does he get to where I am exactly at the same time? How is he doing it?!"

I calmed myself down.

"Find out about him. Everything about him."

"There's nothing in records sir. He is alone. It's just him. Unmarried, no family no obligations."

"I want my men following him. What does, where does he go...every bloody thing!"

"Get out and don't show me your faces till you get me appropriate information!"

"Yes sir."

I headed to my room and went to take the shower. As soon as the cold waters hit me I was recalled of Tahira's face. That curvy body, the soft skin and her long legs. Having touched her once and that too her breasts sent my mind on a complete wild ride. How much I wanted to take her.

As soon as I moved out of the shower I got myself a hotel booked. Heck I was sexually frustrated. I wanted all this tension out of me. Banging a whore would definitely make me feel better. Everybody knew me in Vegas and getting a hot chic had never been a problem. I fact the amount of money I paid they always made sure that I got best of the lot.

I opened the door to my room and waited patiently. I took off my blazer and removing my tie loosened up the buttons of my shirt. My mind wandered to Tahira again. Her body was something I couldn't get my mind off. Just thinking about her made me hard enough.

As soon as I heard a knock in the door I flung it open and pulled the girl inside. Holding her dress from her plunging neckline I tore in into two pieces in a fraction of a second. My hand reached behind her head and pulled it back entangling my hand in her hair.

My eyes met her for a fraction of a second and it was then I saw the fear in her eyes and it made me smile.

Not giving her time to react I threw her body on the bed and entered her in one long thrust. And I didn't stop. Her screams satisfied me. I was astonished when she tried to get me off her.

"Do sl*ts do that?" I whispered in her ear not stooping to thrust at any moment.

"Please stop!" She cried and the pleasure that gave me was immense.

"What am I paying you for b*tch?!" I yanked her and dug my nails in her flesh.

"I don't want it..pl..please.." She sobbed.

I pushed her legs above my shoulders and pinched her nipples and played with her cl*t not giving her relief.

In one flip I turned her around and fucked her from behind.

I was raping a prostitute and it made me proud.

I loved the fear I saw in the eyes of all the girls I raped. It was as if it completed me.

Even during her cries my mind was fixed on Tahira. I wanted that woman beneath me. I wanted to have sex with her in a similar manner or probably more worse. I wanted her to shout and cry for me to stop while I wouldn't. I wanted to take her not once, not twice but for infinite amount of times.

I kept on thrusting more brutally and the woman beneath me just cried and it took me to another level.

I imagined Tahira under me. How she would weep and beg but I wouldn't let her go. How I'd fuck her out of her life for hours not showing any mercy.

With one last animalistic push I found my release and slipped out of her.

Not giving her another look I dressed and was disappointed when her sobs died down.

I put my knee on the bed and bent and grabbed her by her hair.

"You are a good fuck. Maybe we can do it again." She flinched and tears rolled down her cheeks.

I gave her a punishing kiss biting her lips when she tried to turn away from me.

It was while driving back that I realized what I was doing.

"I am Uday..and Uday doesn't do dating shit! It's enough now!"

After the attack by Nilay it was obvious that they had seen Tahira and would try getting to her to take out information about me. But the poor girl doesn't know anything. Also I am sure that she is this scared and she won't come to that party with me. But I have my ways to get her to the event!

"I'm sorry Tahira but now that the government knows about you I can't leave you out there." and I laughed.

"Next time when I get back to Vegas you will be with me..NO..under me Tahira begging me to stop!"

Author's Note:-

Well it took me a lot of time to write this one to make it look real. I hope it did!

Chapter dedication:- VidulaBhatt :)

(Coz I simply adore your comments lovely <3 )

Questions:-

1.) Your views on Uday.

2.) Do you guys want me to put something in the story which you think I must have missed?

3.) What is Nilay's decision going to be?

Please comment! I love love loveee reading your comments and replying to them :)

xoxo Lily<3