Chapter 32

The moment the hand left her arm to grab her by her waist in steel grip she stopped struggling to free herself. Instantly she knew it was him.

His grip loosened and she whirled around glueing herself to his body.

He was here. He promised he won't let anything happen to her and he kept his word.

Tears rolled down her smooth cheeks.

His anger hadn't subsided. She didn't obey him. When he told her that she's done with Uday then why didn't she listen to him? Why did she accompany the bastard today?

Roughly he grabbed her by her arms to make her face him and jerked her body towards him.

"What the f*ck are you doing here?" He growled.

Her big brown eyes looked innocently into his dark ones.

"I told you it's over! Then why the hell did you come with him?!" He shouted.

She flinched but didn't let go of his arms. Infact she gripped them more tightly.

She wanted to talk. Wanted to tell him what had happened but her body had no energy. Her arms clutched the material of his shirt and she buried her face in his chest.

"Tahira look at me dammit!"

She hated him being angry. It always felt like he's losing trust in her.

She was insecure. There was a need burning inside her to be comforted.

Intuition ...telling her that something wrong was going to happen.

In anticipation to fulfill that need she grasped both his arms and carrying them behind her back wound them around her body. She wanted to feel safe..in his arms.

He snatched his hands back. Before he could reach her shoulders adamantly she put them behind her again.

The sob she was trying to control came out involuntarily out of her mouth.

It was then that his shoulders relaxed and aggressively he pinned her body to his leaving no space between them.

Having her in his arms, close to him, with him subsided his anger.

What was happening to him?

"Tahira listen to me." He whispered.

She cried harder.

"What happened? Why did you come?" He questioned her.

She stepped back and looked at him.

"I called you she managed to speak."

She was recalled of how much she had tried calling calling him at Uday's place but he didn't pick up. How it reminded her of the time she first decided to tell him about her encounter with Uday so he could help her. How in a similar manner she had tried contacting him but he didn't respond. Above all how helpless she felt at both times.

"Why was he never there on time?"

He sighed in frustration. He couldn't pick up her calls. He was busy.

"Let's get you out of her." He whispered softly tucking her hair behind her ear.

Warily she closed her eyes and tears slipped out. It was then that he realized he was carrying most of her weight. She wasn't able to stand properly.

"Tahira?"

With one arm supporting her weight he took the other hand and felt her forehead.

"Shit! You are burning!"

Her legs buckled and if it was not him supporting her she would have fallen.

His phone rang. Still holding her he answered.

"He's there. You were right. He's heading towards the same room as the Chief." Roy said.

His expression became grim and he knew things were about to get messy.
His only concern was for Tahira.

He had to get her out of here. He wouldn't let anything happen to her.

He steadied her and helped her towards the door.

As soon as he opened the door they stood facing a gun and at the moment the only sound heard was of a male laughter.

Author's Note:-
It's short...been really busy! Hope you like it :)

Take time to view the song attached
It's one of my most favorite songs :) Also it suited the situation well!

And most important of all Please Comment!

xoxo Lily <3