Chapter 54

In the morning when he got up he felt he was being pushed down on the bed by something heavy. But the weight on him didn't seem to bother him.

Bending his head he saw her practically lying on him. Her head resting comfortably on his chest and her lips brushing against his bare skin. Both her arms hugged him limply and one of her bare legs lay folded atop his.

The soft quilt only only covered her other leg which was by his body. His white shirt had hitched up a little extra giving him a good view of that sexy a*s with her pink p*nties.

Now this was a morning he wanted to look forward to each day. He shook his head smiling. She was sleeping calmly. So he decided to let her sleep, be it on him!

Carefully he raised his hand and picked up his phone from the bedside table. Checking his texts and messages he further texted John for her appointment. After a confirmation from him he put the phone back.

Wrapping one of his arm around her waist and shoving the other under his head he closed his eyes.

Almost after two hours she snuggled closer to the source of comfort and warmth.

"Why does it smell like Nilay?" She frowned in sleep.

Letting out a content sigh she hugged it more tightly and buried her head in it.

The thing beneath her moved a little. Her eyes shot open and contacted bare skin. Slowly she raised her eyes and saw him.

"Ofcourse! How embarrassing!" She thought.

"So shall we get up now? You see I am a little cramped in this position." He smiled at her genuinely.

"Sorry!" She prompted immediately. Her cheeks flushed red.

Putting her palms flat on his chest she raised herself and sat cross legged on the bed.

He sat with his back towards her, his legs on the floor.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked ruffling his hair.

The little action caused the muscles in his shoulder to move. Her eyes got fixed on his broad back with the muscles flexing and unflexing rhythmically. He was attractive.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Tahira?"

When was the last time she slept this peacefully?

"Oh sleep..yeah..yes I did." She let out still flushed.

"Good. Get ready."

"Why?"

"We have an appointment with the John."

"I'm not goi.."

"I have other work to do. Don't make it a hassel for me." He said closing the bathroom door.

She opened and then closed her mouth.

Sighing she got up and dressed eventually.

......

An hour later they were in the hospital.

"So everything's fine. I've prescribed you medicine for your nausea. You should be fine." John smiled at her.

She gave him a blank expression.

"Are we done?"

"So what now? You chose to ignore me?"

She didn't respond.

"Your husband has a gun Tahira!"

Nilays eyes widened.