Chapter 55

It was the cops who saw his body lying in a pool of blood. Immediately he was moved to the hospital and taken care of. Through his id they contacted his base and finally the office in California.

An hour later Roy burst into the hospital. Where was Tahira?! He called Nilay's landline number but obviously didn't get any response. The boys didn't find her at Nilay's house.

His worry increased. So he waited impatiently for Nilay to wake up. He looked at his best friend. He was hurt badly. He comprehended that there were obviously more men than what Nilay could handle. Otherwise no way somebody could beat him up this bad. The stitches on his head had him worried.

He had to get up! Where was Tahira?!

Thankfully thirty minutes later Nilay opened his eyes. Roy rushed to him.

"Nilay!"

It took him a few minutes to recall what had happened. His body went in frantic mode. Ignoring the throbbing pain he flung the sheets aside.

"Mr. Singh! You can't do this!" The nurse tried to talk to him.

"Nilay?! How did this happen?!"

"That b*stard took her!"

He got up with Roy trailing behind him. The nurse stood mortified. It just took one glare from him to shut her mouth.

He spoke with Roy telling him all that had happened.

"Get the team ready." Nilay said as they reached the office.

"Already waiting in the office."

For the first time in his life Roy saw worry along with revenge in his friends eyes.

After working out the entire plan with his team he said "We leave for Peru in an hour and hit tonight."

The team marched out to get ready.

"They aren't even a bunch full Nilay! Why have you chosen just a few?!"

"The less the better. They won't know we're attacking them today. Besides you guys will be baving us up."

"Agreed! But we won't be that near. What if something goes wrong?!"

"We'll have to take a chance Roy."

"Yes Nilay but.."

"It been three f*cking hours! God knows what he's doing with her right now! I can't take a chance of him knowing that we've attacked him! It has to be a small group!" Nilay shouted.

Roy stepped forward and place a hand on Nilay's shoulder.

"Calm down. She will be fine." He tried reassuring his best friend.

"She's broken inside. She won't be able to put up with anything else." Closing his eyes he took a deep breath.

Her terrified face dealing with the aftermath of her nightmares kept popping up. He just needed some more time and that's what he didn't have!

"I know..."

"I can't lose her Roy. If something happens to her I don't know how will I forgive myself." He opened up for the first time.

Sitting in the plane he further talked to Roy.

"How did he manage to get to Peru?!"

"One of his old clients was indebted to him. In lieu of that debt he decided to help him out. That's all I could find out."

"Hmm.. I'm sure it's some oil deal."

"Most probably."

"It's a f*king six hour flight!" Nilay growled in frustration.