Chapter 46

He peered through the traffic. His mind only knew one thing.

He wouldn't let anything happen to her today.

How did Uday know about where he lived? Nobody except his team knew. Which meant somebody was leaking information!

His eyes blood shot, he drove like s maniac.

"I won't let anything happen to you Tahira, just hang on on!" He muttered.

He tried calling on her phone only to get no response. Frustrated he he drove at high speed. Almost getting killed and also risking other lives.

.....

The crash outside forced her to open her eyes. Uday had broken the door. It was obvious. Mortified she scuttered away from the door of the bathroom towards the bath tub. Pain consuming her entire body.

Hugging her knees she rocked back and forth her eyes fixed on the door. Anytime now he would break this one also she knew.

"Please...please...please..."

A sob escaped from her mouth and immediately she covered it from her hand. Looking at the window behind her she tried to get up to just jump out. But her body gave way.

In anguish she bought her knees closer to her chest almost forgetting to breathe.

"Tahira! Tahira!" He almost sang.

His voice made her sick.

"Now I know you are here. Come out babe. Let's just make it easy for both of us."

"Don't let him find me...please...please..."

She heard him twist the door knob to the bathroom.

"Ooh! My little sl*t's hiding in there! Open the door Tahira. Nilay won't be very happy about me breaking two doors in his house you know! You don't want him to be angry now...do you?"

He twisted the knob harder now.

"Open the damn door you b*tch!" He shouted and she dug her back into the bath tub.

"No..please....no..!"

"Open!" He hit his shoulder on the door.

"Open!" Another hit.

"Open the door sl*t"! And another hit.

It was a series of hits and him shouting 'open' with each it and finally the door gave way.

Horrified she shrunk more into the wall behind her.

"No...please!"

"Come to daddy!" He walked slowly to wards her.

She closed her eyes burrying her head in between her knees.

"I said come to me dammit!" He shouted and she sobbed.

With two quick strides he went to her and pulled her body out from her hair.

She screamed.

"Let me go!" She sobbed.

He threw her on the bed.

"Only if he hadn't got you guarded by all those men in the hospital. Only if he left you alone for a single second at night I would have got you there and then."

He slapped her hard. Her sobs increased.

"Pl...please..." She begged.

"That's the way babe. Beg me! I didn't like it when you screamed for him last time!"

She lay on the bed and he sat by her side.

"Don't cry." He said wiping her tears.

"I'll just be a little more harsh than last time. Just a little. Maybe you wouldn't be able to walk after this. That's pretty much it!"

Her body had lost all strength. She knew she wouldn't be able to run from him.

In a swift motion he tore her t-shirt leaving her in her b*a.

He saw the wound on her stomach.

His fingers reached forward and dug into it.

"Does this hurt?" He asked innocently.

She screamed and wriggled to get away from the pain but he didn't stop.

Defeated she she curled up on the bed. He got up and opened his belt. Tears blurred her vision and she stared at him.

Just a day before she was in his arms. He had instructed her not to step outside the house and that's what she did. Then how did she land here today?

This was it. It was happening again and he wouldn't stop. All hope left her. She stopped praying.

He turned her to face him. She didn't cry, she didn't struggle.

Again today she felt him climb on top of her.