CH12: The Masquerade Ball

(Katherine & Lucy In Picture Above)

Damon's POV

It was set, time to kill Katherine. Stefan, Faith, Kya, Kayleigh, Jeremy and Emily and I are all set. The plan is that Faith to lore Katherine in this room and them Stefan and I attack. Leaving Jeremy and Kya taking care of Kayleigh and Emily. We need to protect them two, Kayleigh because of the double ganger and Emily seems to be important to this universe.

Katherine has been making more appearances lately, pretending to be Kayleigh. Stefan, Kayleigh, Kya, Faith, Jeremy, Emily and I are going over the plan.

"What happens if it doesn't work?" Emily asks. "She could kill either of you two!"

"Well that's why will kill this older vampire before us" I reply.

"We all know the plan" Stefan asks.

"Yep let's kill this bitch!" Kayleigh says. I'm surprised how angry she is with Katherine.

Katherine's POV

I just arrived back at this house I was staying at and I asked into the bedroom followed by this older woman carrying my bags.
"Is that all?" The woman asked.

I turned round and gave a smile "That's all, Thank you."

As soon as she walked out, I looked in the bags and in those bags were clothes for tonight. I'm going to the masquerade ball. Hoping to get rid of my double ganger some day. I pulled out a black lace dress up to me and looked down. I suddenly heard someone and did my fast speed to them pining them to the wall. It was a woman. "Woah Kat shill" she said.

"Do not sneak up on a vampire" I stated.

"Don't attack a witch" she said as I let her go. "It's good to see you girl" Lucy said, Lucy's my friend, my witch friends. We hugged and I walked back to where I was standing and turn to smile.

"I'm glad you came" I said.

"You called I came" she smiled letting out a little smile.

"Like you had a choice" I said with a straight face.

"You don't need to get all bossy man on me" Lucy said with a small smile. "You know I love you."

We both looked down at a golden mask. "And where do I wear this" Lucy says putting it in front of her eyes.

"To the masquerade ball, tonight" I said watching her lowing it. "You wanna be my date?" I said with a smirk. We looked at each other and did an evil smile.

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived with Lucy at the masquerade ball and I just had a discussion with Stefan about what I want. I want the moonstone! I think he got the point.

I killed this girl that thought I was Kayleigh and i killed her. I left her in Stefan's arms, the message was bring me the moonstone or someone dies.

I could see Lucy talking to that witch, Kya. Who I also threatened earlier and it went well. I could see Faith and went over to her. She rolled her eyes. "Have you got the moonstone?" I stated.

"No but It's upstairs" she said. I was unsure.

"Take me to it Faith!" I demanded so she lead me to a room upstairs.  "So where is it?!" I said getting annoyed. I walked further in and she didn't walk in.

"I did I can't believe I did it!" She said smiling. "Have fun Katherine!" Faith stated.

I turned round. "Hello Katherine" Stefan said. I smiled.

"Stefan her to kill the girl you love" I teased. He looked at me.

"No he will" He stated again. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I turned.

"Damon!" I stated.

"Hello Katherine" He replied not looking happy.

Kayleigh's POV

Is Stefan ok? Is even Damon ok? I hope Katherine hasn't hurt them. She's like 400 years old. Wow!

Me, Emily and Jeremy were standing in an outside corner waiting for it to finish. Then I suddenly felt a pain in my arm.
"Ouch!" I screamed.

"Kayleigh your bleeding" Emily asked.

"What's happening?" Jeremy asked. We looked at each other.

Stefan's POV

We just got a stake and staked it into Katherine's arm. Damon them pinned her against a wall. She wouldn't stop flirting but that's Katherine. Then Damon staked another stake into Katherine.

Kayleigh's POV

Another patch of blood appeared on my body. "Kayleigh your going to be ok?" Emily said.

"Emily what's happening?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Katherine, Jeremy!" Emily shouted, Jeremy came closer. "It's Stefan and Damon, when they dagga Katherine they hurt Kayleigh!"

Jeremy ran to the house.

Damon's POV

I was just about to finish Katherine off until Jeremy ran in.
"Stop! Your hurting Kayleigh!" Jeremy shouted.

I let her go. She started laughing. "Your not the only one with a witch!" Katherine stated. "Everything you do to me you do to Kayleigh!"

"What about Emily?" I asked looking confused.

"I let her be" she stated "I have my reason."

What did she mean, what did she want?
"Jeremy go and check on Kayleigh!" Stefan shouted. He ran off.

Kayleigh's POV

By now Kya was healing me with her witch power it was working. Jeremy ran back, I'm guessing they've stopped. Emily went off to the house while Jeremy and Kya took me home.

Damon's POV

Suddenly a woman came in. "The spell is off, she can't harm Kayleigh anymore" she said.

"Lucy?!" Katherine looked mad.

"You didn't tell me you wanted to kill someone, you can now do whatever you want" she said looking at me and Stefan. Then I did my quick speed and ran to snap her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was now at the tomb where Katherine should be. I was with Emily as Stefan went to see Kayleigh. She held my hand and I could sense she was scared.

Then once I placed Katherine in the tomb she woke. "Damon no please" she pleaded.

I let go of Emily's hand and grabbed the rock that blocked the entrance. "Damon no! Emily your life's in danger!" She stated.

I paused and looked at Emily. "What?" Emily asked.

"Emily your life is in danger" She stated again.

"Have a nice time in hell" I said to Katherine. I placed the rock covering the entrance and Emily and I left.