CH37: Torture

Emily's POV

I woke up to a body that was sow. My eyes slowly opened and my but was num, I noticed why as soon I opened my eyes fully. Of course they would put me in a cell under the house. I manage to pull myself up and notice I'm still weak. I look round and see a blood bag on the floor. I run over to it quickly sinking my teeth into it and drinking it. Those people are gonna pay!

I get up and walk to the door. I try pulling on the bars but I can't, stupid Vervain!

"Hey! Is anyone there I can kill!" I shout annoyed at them.

"Hey! Don't ignore your one favourite person!" I shout while smirking.

Nothing.

I walk to the back of the cell and sit down and my eyes drift to sleep, I don't think anyone is home anyway. It's to silent.

1 hour later

My eyes are still closed but I'm sitting up, my body feels tired but I feel another pain fading away. This pain happened when I was asleep. I'm going to kill everyone of these people! I manage to rip my eyes open and look round. I'm sitting tired up to chair in the area where a pool table should be. But I see it's moved, I try to get out but I can't as vervain is in my system.

"She's awake, Hello Emily" I hear a voice and turn my head to see Kol.

"Kol my favourite person at this time!" I say smiling towards him. "What can I do for you?"

"Well he's here to help with the humanity problem" Damon walks in smirking.

Why did I have to fall for this man, I thought to myself.

"Oh is he now" I smirk at him.

"Well we are going to have fun" he says.

"Why did I ever fall in love with you?" I state annoyed and that got his attention.

"One I'm resistible, two I'm a sexy God and three the vampire that made your heart mine" he smirks as I roll my eyes.

"Well I hate to ruin the moment but when are the others here?" Kol asks as he walks to Damon.

Of course my chair is in the centre and the two having a friendly talk. Wait, weren't they not friendly?

"I have a question?" I start as the two look at me.

"Yes?" Damon says annoyed.

"Firstly who's coming round because it will be drama fun and what I'm doing on this stupid chair?!" I snap at them both.

"Firstly Kayleigh, Stefan, Faith, Kya are coming round and that's why I also called Kol here" Damon smirks.

"Secondly Damon thinks the best way of turning it off is torturing you" Kol says looking at Damon in a way 'are you joking' way.

"Hey! It's worth a try" Damon fires back.

"Well this will be fun, nice long lectures for me to sleep" I smirk turning my head away.