CH41: Everyone Knows & Invitations

1 1/2 Month After

Faiths POV

Right now I'm planning for the wedding and writing invitations. Kol and I agreed on having a small wedding. Only family and close friends. We still haven't heard from Emily but I've got a way of getting her here, I'm letting her be the maid of honour while Kya and Kayleigh bridesmaid. So I'm getting ready to send her an invitation.

So when I got back to everyone after the day Kol proposed to me. Kol and I arranged to meet like everyone such as Kayleigh, Stefan, Damon, Kya, Jeremy, Tyler, Matt, Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah and so on. We even tried Emily. Then told them we were getting married and it ended great.

I looked at Kol then everyone else. All the others we looking confused and I hid my hand in my pocket.

"So this must be big" Damon says confused.

Kol and I do a little laugh.

"If it's a joke please say now so I can kill you" Klaus says to his younger brother.

"No my dear brother" Kol laughs as we step forward.

"WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!" Kol and I shout in sync making everyone jump with surprise.

I hear girls scream with joy and feel hugs from everyone. I show my ring to the girls as of course they would want to see it.

"Shotgun planning this wedding with my girl!" She says as I look at her. "Please as much as I want the attention of being a bridesmaid but I just want to be a planner" she smirks.

"Fine" I laugh as my mind suddenly goes in deep thought.

"So what you thinking?" I hear Kayleigh ask as I look confused.

"On bridesmaid etc" she explains.

"Oh, you two of course!" I laugh to the girls.

"What about you know Emily?" I hear Kya ask and the room goes silent.

I look round and see faces all staring at me.

"Well she is coming, I want her to and believe it wasn't her fault and I want the fun Emily round" I hear Rebekah say and see people nod.

"Of course, I'll send it to Katherine and she will give it to her" I smile. "I'm thinking Maid of honour to get her here and I want her too" I smile again as the girls shake their heads.

That's how it went basically. Well after we had a small party and we all left. But guess what, Kol and I finally have a large house in the countryside! Yes he did!

I walk out into the streets of Mystic Falls and put all the invitations in the letter box. As the month is round October so I would like a snow wedding so I've planned it to be in January where snow falls. I've already booked a nice house for a venue, it's private so no public which is good. The reception is there too, we decided reception in the large dining hall and then photos outside in the snow. Finally food and party in this large, lovely barn in the large grounds of the house. It sounds perfect!

I'm just excited and through my life I think I deserve this and that's why I'm hoping Emily comes. She deserves us, a better life and a man. Some as in me I've got a plan for her and Damon to see each other again and sparks fly.

"Let's get this wedding going" I smirk to myself and walk away from where I was standing.

Emily's POV