Chapter 32

(Third person POV )

" What now? "

" If you are at your office, it would be wiser if you get out. "

" What do you mean? "

" As I said. You wouldn't want to have this conversation in your office. "

" I'm out now, talk. "

" Someone broke in. They installed cameras and microphones in your office and meeting room. I know exactly who they are. But that's a pretty precious information I have. Information like this need someone who value it. Don't you think ? "

" Listen here Benedict or whatever the hell your name is. If someone broke in I have my own ways to know who they are and what they want in a span of minutes. Understand me. "

" I'm sure you have a way to know that I'm right. Call me back when you do."

----

The master stormed in his office once again. He took his usual seat behind his desk and glanced around the huge room.
The first thought that came to him is that if they're watching right now, he better not let them notice that he knew.
He got up from his seat and made his way to the fare end of the office. He grabbed a chair and placed it under the air vent , standing on the chair he began removing the metal cover. He took the small camera he had hide here. His palm covering it completely, not giving a chance for who ever watching to realize what it is . He jumped off the chair and grabbed his laptop, quickly storming out of his office.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Robert's POV )

Rosalyn approached me slowly with a gun in a hand and a glass vase in the other.
She has a crazy grin on her face and I seriously started believing that she got a serious mental disorder.

My eyes widened when she held the gun up aiming at me.

" No,no,no,no,no..."

The last thing I saw was a glass vase flying towards my face followed by a gun shot, before I closed my eyes and hold on the wall behind me for dear life.

Am I dead?

I guess not. I'm still standing on my feet.
Then there was the sting in my head and the back of my neck. I opened my eyes slowly, breathing frantically.
I glansed at my body to see if I was injured then I noticed the shattered glass on my shoulders. I looked at the wall behind me to see the bullet hole right above my head.
I felt warm liquid running down my forehead and my hand went up to check if it was what I think it is.

" Holy sh*t! " she screamed.

" Oh yeah? Shouldn't I be the one saying that? "

Her eyes were almost out of there place as she carefully dropped the gun in her hand and the other traveled to her mouth.
She gasped at the sight of blood on my forehead and ran towards me.

" Oh my God!! Oh my God!! " she squealed

" I'm sorry.. I..I... I'm so so sorry. Oh my God! What have I done ?!"

I tried to move but she instantly shouted,
" No! "
I thought she was back to her insane mood but she hurriedly walked to me.
" There is glass in the floor don't move." She said and then disappeared in the kitchen.
She came back with a broom, and then used it to move the shattered glass to the corner. I stood there completely caught off guard at her momentarily transformation.
I swear she turned into a hulk a minute ago.
She is now invading my personal space as she was examining my injuries. For a second I got a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach but shoved it away instantly.
" I'm sorry." She said with a guilty look on her face then grabbed me by the hand to the bathroom upstairs.