Curse 9 - Peace

I apologize for updating late. Hindi man halata pero busy talaga ako. Hahaha.

Ren's

Today's a Monday and guess what? This is the day when hell practically invaded Earth.

From: baby
You are not joining the team this summerfest.

Wtf?!

Kakagising ko lang with a wide smile plastered on my face but everything was ruined when I got this text message from my boyfriend!

Wala na akong pinalampas pa na oras at agad na dinial ang number ni Skye.

"Hello!" Wala na akong pinalampas na pagkakataon. I immediately shouted nung sinagot niya ang tawag ko. "What the hell Skye?!"

"Shit calm down Ren." Napakunot ang noo ko when I heard a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"How the hell can I calm down? Ako? Hindi makakasali? Are you kidding me?!"

"Listen up babe, I don't want this to happen but the members are complaining about your attitude. They can't keep up with your temper."

I groaned in annoyance. Ang sarap-sarap magwala. "Well then that's bullshit! I hate them and so I walked out, now they also hate me and I'm still out?! What the fuck! They need me and my routines Skye!"

His deep sighs is all I can hear from the other side of the line. "I can handle this babe. Don't worry about their routine because we'll still apply your techniques. For now we'll consider the majority, I think its better for you to rest first and wait for the new school year."

How can they do this to me? How can Skye do this to me?! He's my boyfriend pero hindi niya ako kayang i-defend sa mga losers na yun? And his reason is that we need to consider the majority?! What the fuck!

"I HATE YOU!"

Binabaan ko na si Skye saka hinagis ang cellphone ko sa kung saan man. Hindi pa ako nakuntento at pati ang remote ng tv ko na nasa gilid ko lang ay nahagis ko na rin sa pader.

"I HATE THEM ALL!" I screamed to the top of my lungs just to get rid of my annoyance.

Days passed and still I haven't talked to Skye. Di rin ako umaattend ng parties where I think we can bump into each other because I don't wanna see him.

Gusto kong isipin niya kung gaano ako kagalit sa ginawa niya pero mukhang wala din naman siyang pakialam kasi ni text o tawag ay wala din akong natatanggap sakanya. Pamatigasan ba to?!

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen." Nabaling ang atensyon ko sa babaeng nagsalita sa gitna ng stage. "Let us all welcome our celebrant Atty. Victor Sah and his wife Mrs. Annelize Sah."

Punong-puno ng palakpakan ang paligid. All eyes are on my dad and his wife. I hate parties like this, especially the introductions. If mom was alive, it'll be 'Atty. Victor Sah and Mrs. Sabrina Sah' sana ang pinapakilala ng emcee na 'to.

Today is my dad's birthday and of course even if they don't like my presence around they have to invite me in order to have good publicity with the press.

My dad's a very famous lawyer and of course people don't know anything about my family's hatred towards Serenity Janine Sah.

Ka-table ko sina Amethyst at Ruby (my half sisters) kasama ang iba pang relatives nina Tita Annelize habang magkahiwalay na table naman mauupo sina Rev at anak niyang si Greg. Masyado bang obvious na ayaw ako ng sarili kong kapatid?

"Welcome everyone and I really appreciate your presence." My eyes are fixed on my dad wearing a tux with a tie compliments his complexion. "Thank you so much to my wonderful wife for organizing this party and to my grandson Greg and daughters Reverie, Amethyst, Ruby, ...and Serenity... for being my inspiration to live life everyday."