Chapter 12 ~ The hospital

Zane's POV
I was laying in my bed watching some videos when I got a call from Aphmau. Ignore. She called me back. Ignore again. We went through this process for a while until she gave up. I tried to continue to watch but Vylad burst into my room knocking down the door. "Please don't tell me your turning into Garroth.." I complained. He stared at me for a few seconds. "What happened?" I asked. "Apparently Garroth left." He said. "So? Was he not allowed to leave his house?" I asked. "No! I mean he packed his stuff and left without telling anyone. According to Dante he's in danger." He said.
"So that's why Aphmau called me..."
"Wait so you didn't pick up?"
"No! I didn't!"
"What happened between you and Aphmau? The only person you keep in touch with on my street is Travis."
"Why is that any of your business?"
"I'm your brother!"
".....so what kind of danger is Garroth in...."

Travis' POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. My vision was blurry and I couldn't make some things out. I closed my eyes to try to remember what happened. I opened my eyes again and figured out I was in a hospital, Then a nurse approached me. "Good! your finally awake!" She said. "I was in a car crash right?"
"Yes. I wouldn't suggest trying to get up." She said while looking over to the door. "You have a visitor." She said grimly. She walks out of the room and someone else walks in. It was her.

Reena's POV
What did I do?! If boss found out she would kill me! Oh no! Umm.... Oh jeez. She will have my head for this. Once I was out of sight from Garroth I pulled out my phone. I bet Zayliah doesn't even know that her cousin knows him.

Katelyn's POV
Laurance was on the floor crying while Aphmau was trying to comfort him. I decided to walk over to them. "You alright?" I asked trying to sound sweet. "What does it look like?!" He spat back. "Hey Katelyn, I need to make a phone call can you try and comfort him?" Aphmau asked. I nod and she goes out side. I kneel down to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "What happened in the phone call?" I asked. "I-I think he is in horrible danger.." He mumbled. "He will be okay."
"How do you know that?"
"I don't bu-"
"EXACTLY! I just want him back...."
"Laurance...."
"I need to find him."
"He said he didn't want people looking for him."
"That's why I'm going alone." He got up and rubbed the tears of his face and I stood up to his level. "Is that a good idea?" I asked. "It doesn't matter if it's a good idea or not! I'm doing it!" He screamed. Aphmau comes back into the room with a pissed look on her face. "He didn't answer." She said while pointing to her phone. She quickly walked back to the others.