Chapter 42 ~ Escape

Garroth's POV
I'm in the escape..... how? Did i pass out? Hmmmm.....

(Breaking the fourth wall here,
Hi. If you want to know more about The Escape, here we are. When you first arrive, you see mainly white, someone has a job to greet you. Adam and Kaylee are the ones who greet them as seen in a previous chapter. Once they lead you to the main part, its basically a normal town however much more parks, cafes, hangouts ect. But nothing costs money ^^)

Well, while I'm here i should warn Kaylee. Reena said that she was Nicoles next subject. I started walking down the streets looking for either Adam or Kaylee. To be honest, I'm still having a hard time coming here when i go to sleep. When i do come here, i tend to hang out with them. However Kaylee tends to be a little mean jokingly and Adam is intimidating. Kaylee keeps claiming that Adam is gay and he denies it. Who wouldn't want a funny gay older brother! Well I have a emo gay younger brother.....

While walking I saw Boston, Adams friend. I waved to him and he walked over.
"Hi Garroth" he waved
"Hey, Have you seen Kaylee or Adam?"
"I think i saw Kaylee at the park and Adam is probably at home..."
"Thanks!" I said, running to the park.

I saw Kaylee on one of the swings, screaming like a child. I sighed, walking over to her.

"KAYLEE!"
"What up, nerd?"
"Did you really just-- Nevermind. I need to warn you about something."
"I'm pretty sure i can handle it."
"I don't know........ She is insane."
"Who?"
"Her name is Nicole. She also goes as Sarah. She has unmistakable silver eyes."
"Okay. Ill watch out for her."
"You seem confident?"
"Well, I am a demon."
"Oh yeah....."
"Isn't it a little early to be asleep?"
"I-I think i passed out...."
She got up with a stern look and went right up to my face.
"WAAAAKKKKE UUUPPPP!!!"
I think..... my ears...... are dead....
"That didn't work."
"Ok, then let me try agai--"
"NO! I AM OK!"